New hotel, and everything working.
We stayed in a suite, breakfast (very nice) with make your own waffles, juices, etc.
The pool, hot tub, and exercise equipment were all in top condition.
The internet with printer access off the lobby was very helpful.
While Richmond itself wasn't as nice as Monticello or Mount Vernon, this hotel was a solid find.
The staff were friendly and cordial, there's a couple restaurants and coffee shops nearby. We did pizza at out place one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Richmond Short Pump hotel off I-64. Minutes from the Innsbrook financial district, our Richmond, VA hotel near Glen Allen is convenient to I-95, I-64 and I-295 and provides travelers with easy access to local businesses, as well as a short drive to the Museum and White House of the Confederacy and Civil War Battlefields. Free wifi, Free Breakfast, Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Marriott and Odigeo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Short Pump/I-64 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Richmond Nw
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Nw Hotel Richmond
- Fairfield Inn Richmond
- Fairfield Richmond
- Richmond Fairfield Inn