“Great Again.....”

Ranked #30 of 81 Hotels in Richmond
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Great Again.....”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I always want a repeat visit after a good experience, so I decided to stay here again while in town for a recent concert. The bottom line is that the second stay was as good as the first....great bed, large clean room, good breakfast, and quiet even though I was right across the hall from the elevator.

This is now our go-to hotel when staying overnight in this area.....with or without our dogs!!!!

Room Tip: Hotter during the summer on the upper floors.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Short Pump/I-64, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Dear Carl O,

Thank you for choosing us again - we're delighted your recent stay lived up to your first one! I'm pleased you had a quiet, clean stay & we appreciate your high ratings. Thanks for making us your home away from home in Richmond and we'll see you the next time you're in town!

Daly Seven, Inc

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Arabic first
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 5 August 2014

While traveling for business, most folks are looking for...clean...economical...quite....free WIFI....free breakfast...near restaurants...and close to major highways.
The Fairfield Inn fits those criteria

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Short Pump/I-64, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear Marc W,

Thanks for taking the time to review our Fairfield Inn & Suites; I'm happy to read you had a clean, comfortable stay and found our location great for your needs! We appreciate your high ratings and hope to see you the next time you travel to Richmond. Thank you again for your praise!

Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 2 August 2014

My husband & I recently stayed here overnight on August 1, 2014. The staff at the front desk were very friendly & accommodating. We were given a clean, spacious studio suite Room 203 which was also nice & private and quiet. The king size bed was very comfortable.. Better then the one at home! The bathroom was very large with a nice long vanity and shower/ bathtub combo so large that a handicapped person could easily get in there as well with a wheelchair! The pool was quite small; however, ( 3-5 ft) as well as a few machines in their gym. Breakfast buffet could be improved with more choices.. Scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, turkey sausage, waffles, yogurt, plain bagels., muffins, hard boiled eggs, a water pitcher filled with ice on counter for everyone's use, orange & apple juice, cereal , coffee & hot chocolate. Miss fried potatoes, omelets, etc. overall, a nice clean place and quite economical. Lots of restaurants nearby as well as shopping! Right off Interstate 64

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Hungarian2014
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Short Pump/I-64, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Dear Hungarian2014,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Fairfield Inn & Suites; we're happy to read you had a great stay and found your suite so spacious and comfortable! I'm also glad our location worked well for your needs, and our team will discuss your comments regarding our breakfast selection. Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Richmond!

Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I had a three day music conference in Richmond and chose this hotel due to it being the highest rated Marriott property in the area (I am a Marriott rewards member). I was happy to find that the ratings were well-deserved! The hotel was spotless, the staff friendly, the wi-fi free and fast, and room perfect. Loved the king suite setup with mini-fridge, 2 TV's (!), super-comfy bed with the firm mattress I like, and nice bathroom/shower. Easy access on/off highway and lots of restaurant options nearby. Highly recommend!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Short Pump/I-64, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear IntotheWoods22,

Thank you for taking the time to review us - we hope you enjoyed the conference! We appreciate your loyalty to Marriott and are pleased we lived up to your expectations & you had an excellent stay in your suite. Thanks so much for your 5-star ratings and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Richmond!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Very well located on/on for I-64 access. Typical Fairfield property except superior management and best Fairfield breakfast in a very long time.
Room slightly musty but cooler A/C fixed it. Quiet slept like babies. Location ideal for main, modern shopping.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank johnhW5357SH
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Short Pump/I-64, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Dear johnhW5357SH,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay; I'm glad to hear our location right off the highway was excellent for your needs and you found our management to be superior! We're also glad you found our complimentary breakfast above average. Thanks again for your comments and we hope it won't be too long before your next visit!

Akron, Ohio
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Hotels are getting better and this Fairfield Inn fits the bill. The staff was friendly and attentive. The complementary breakfast was fresh and diversified. The King bed suite was perfect for myself and two sons...one TV for them and one for me! The rooms, lobby, and pool areas were spotless. Excellent room AC. It was in the upper 90's when we were there. The water pressure and hot water supply in the showers were noteworthy. The location of this hotel made it easy to get to the many attractions surrounding Richmond. All in all, a very enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: Choose a suite if you traveling with kids!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Bterror11,

We appreciate you writing a review of your stay and are pleased it was excellent all-around! I'm delighted to hear you and your family enjoyed the extra features in your suite and found everything very clean. Thanks again for your praise and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Richmond!

Pequannock, New Jersey
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Great Night's sleep, Great Breakfast and Great Accommodations. Our room had pretty good TV service and the hotel is very clean. Rooms are pretty sound proof. Just don't use the "door bell" (it sounds like a fire alarm).

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Matthew W
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Short Pump/I-64, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Matthew W,

Thanks for taking the time to review our Fairfield Inn & Suites - I'm very happy to hear you had a great stay all-around and found us very clean. We do apologize for any inconvenience with the "door bell"; our accessible rooms feature a loud alert to assist our guests who are hard of hearing. Otherwise, thank you again for your high ratings and praise we can't wait for your next stay!