“They ran my boyfriend's...”
Review of Martini Kitchen & Bubbles Bar - CLOSED

Martini Kitchen & Bubbles Bar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Good for: Bar Scene
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“They ran my boyfriend's...”
Reviewed 28 July 2008

They ran my boyfriend's tab 2 times, double charging him. It took me two visits & three weeks to get them to credit his card. Never again!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great in concept, a little too pricey.”
Reviewed 22 July 2008

Great in concept, a little too pricey.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“go-to bar for girl's nights out”
Reviewed 29 June 2008

go-to bar for girl's nights out

Richmond, VA
“Great Spot for any adult Celebration”
Reviewed 12 June 2008

I celebrated my 30th birthday there with my family and friends and had a wonderful time. The manager and staff were very accommodating with the seating location, allowing me to use an abbreviated menu, and gave me a special dessert. I love the atmosphere. I wasn't keen on them removing the window panes for the diniing area, because of the smoke from the bar, but it worked well because our table was toward the back. My dinner party began an hour before the band, so we could talk and enjoy our meal and two hours before other diners were allowed to smoke. I thoroughly enjoyed my birthday.

I've been back since then and think it is a great place for dinner and then live music (with some dancing). The dance floor is really small (basically the aisle/walkways--but it works!) The band usually starts around 9pm, so you can stll have a nice dinner or just stop in for a drink.

Chicago, Illinois
“Women beware!”
Reviewed 20 August 2006

As a former fan of this establishment (starting when they were located in the John Marhsall Hotel), I was shocked at the treatment received when I recently visited this bar as part of a bachelorette party group of 13 females. We were billed for drinks never served to us (to the tune of about $156) and when we questioned the bill, we were met with intimidation (and a disappearing waiter). Our bill also included an automatic tip of 20% (probably due to the group size but considering that they were already ripping us off, we were none too pleased with the service charge). It seemed as if they staff counted on us being too tipsy to notice the shenanigans (however, some in the group didn't drink alcohol and figured out what was going on). By the time we got the bill, it was after 1 am. Management sent their bouncers who threatened to toss us into the (not so friendly) streets if we didn't pay up fast. While this place had a great live music and a nice decor, watch the tab carefully. We were taken advantage of and requests to speak to the management were ignored.

9 Thank Girloadventure