“Freaking great.”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
“Freaking great.”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Total experience from entry to sign in to class to race. I did the ride along for 4 laps and then 8 by myself. I'll be back for 12 more soon.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“"What a RUSH!!!!!!"- "Rusty Wallace Racing Experience"”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

This adventure meets your need for speed 100%!!!!! The staff was extremely friendly,knowledgeable,curtious,and professional. The ride along is a must and worth the extra money. The equipment-firesuit,helmet,etc. was clean and looked new. The SD card was an add-on and worth every penny. Being in the Richmond International Speedway pit is an experience in itself!!! After many years of drag racing... should've done this sooner!! Looking forward to doing this again. I have told everyone about this adventure and then some.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cool Driving Experience!”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

"Racing with Rusty" turned out to be better than expected. Having worked part time for a competitors driving experience at Richmond International Raceway, (RIR) I had an idea of sorts as to what was expected of me as a participant and knew in advance no blistering pace was going to be set but, having conveyed my previous history there at RIR to the lead pit road organizer, I feel a little lead way was given. The actual driving portion with the spotter coaching/directing on the headset vs. following a pace driver is a much better concept. Everything was clear and concise as to what I needed to do and where I was directed be on the track at any given time by the spotter. Other "driving experiences" have no direct communication to the participants and I have always felt this could be a safety issue should something go wrong on the track in a quick manner. No telemetry read out or lap time postings so, have a friend bring a stop watch and do your best. Crashing is a big "No No" of course and ends your fun for the day as well as not following directions by the spotter. There is an insurance rider offered during your purchase for any damage that may be incurred and I myself opted for it. $60 dollars for a $1,000 dollar deductible vs. up to $15,000 damage liability cost should you crash seems like a good idea to me. Over all I had a great time and would highly recommend the "Rusty Wallace Racing Experience" if you are looking for some race track driving fun.

PA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Rusty Wallace Racing Experience -Awesome!!!”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

If you feel the need for speed, this is for you! Every single employee with this company made the experience fantastic from sign-in until good- bye. Everyone was so friendly and professional!!!!!! My friend and I did the ride along with the side by side race experience - absolutely awesome and exciting experience. I got the video - the only (little) complaint with that is that it would have been nice to have it start when entering the car with the interaction between myself and my driver - also at the end of the video, I was talking to my driver and it cut me off. Other than that, wish I was doing it again tomorrow!!! Also, we got a great deal thru groupon.