“Great time”

Ranked #3 of 23 Fun & Games in Richmond
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I had a great time. I always wanted to do this and my dad also dreamed of doing this But he died in 04. I did this for him yesterday on his bday. I'm sure he had a good time also. As far ad the people running the event, they were Real nice and made you feel good about yourself. Main thing is listen to the coach in the class bc you could real get hurt. The equipment in my opinion won't that great it was all safe but the helmet lens had scratches. Not bad enough where you couldn't see but enough to aggravate you if your picky like me. The firesuit I wrote had a few rips in it but what do you expect when hundreds of people wear them. Overall I WILL BE DOING IT AGAIN.

All reviews
in 23 reviews
"cars"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 9 May 2014

The racing experience was great. You get to drive a real race car on a real NASCAR track. We were a bit delayed because they hadn't finished setting everything up and there was a lot more waiting than with the classes behind us. I did the ride along which was pretty cool, but I think others got more out of it. I purchased 12 laps and by lap 6 I was very comfortable driving and felt like the I could go much faster by braking later and accelerating sooner than they were letting me. Still a great time and I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

First off let me start by saying this was a dream come true. Best birthday gift for my 30th that my lady could have given me. This was the best experience ever! Nothing feels as great as driving a stock racing car. The staff on site were friendly, professional, and truly awesome. I definitely can't wait to come back again! Thank you Rusty Wallace Racing Experience for making my 30th birthday truly memorable!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Everyone at the track was great!! Totally made my day and driving a Nascar has always been a dream and to have the chance to go at it- Woohoo!!! I was grinning ear to ear with excitement and happiness and at the end of the day I could say I did it- the staff was so cool and totally made it complete,, all the way down to my spotter, who I had to trust, it was awesome to actually have them talk to me and direct me around the track and cheer me on! Wow!!! I can't wait to do it again and you can be assured that will happen! Can't wait to get behind the wheel again and thank you Rusty Wallace Racing Experience for making this happen!!!