“Nice stop”

Ranked #874 of 1,612 Restaurants in Richmond
Isle of Palms, South Carolina
“Nice stop”
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Great oysters, great deviled eggs, a fabulous burger and shrimp & grits. Nice choice of beers on tap and a great atmosphere. Definitely worth a stop

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Another Richmond hidden jewel!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

8 of us, all of us ordering something different, different times, sharing plates, catching up, playing with the new baby, server (Linton) kept up with all of us, what we ordered and drank, and kept everything running smoothly for us. would visit again.

• Visited July 2014
“Just driving through”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were just driving through Richmond, VA and we stumbled upon this buried treasure. This place is AMAZING! Owner and staff were all very nice and food was on point. The Oysters with the different mignonettes was pure genius. They also had an amazing beer and bourbon/whisky list. This place is a must go!

Worcester,Ma
“Worth the Wait”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Our son took us to the Pig& Pearl the last time we were visiting him. We are back in Ashland dog sitting for him so that they can be away for the weekend. We went back for to the Pig and Pearl on Friday and the visit was well worth the wait.
THe food was fantastic for all 4 of us and the beers my son and I had were pretty good too.
They had a special of a ham and cheese sandwith with an aioli dipping sauce. Sounded weird but I ordered it anyway. The sandwich was sliced into strips so that it was easily dipped into the aioli sauce.
I might mention that my son and I had a sampler of the oysters as an appetizer and they were great as well. The two girls shared a Tater Tot appetizer that they both raved about as well.
The other three had sandwiches or salads for their meals and all could not say enough about how good they were.
This place is worth a visit if anyone is in the Richmond area. They daily specials are created by the owners and you never know what they have created until you are there. Prices are very reasonable and the beers they have on tap include a big variety.

• Visited May 2014
Sterling, Massachusetts, United States
“Awesome food!”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We went there yesterday for lunch and the food was excellent! They have different items that you wouldn't get at other places! I was never a fan of tater tots but theirs were wonderful! My husband son tried he oysters and really enjoyed them. The special grilled ham and cheese with a dipping sauce was very good, the pulled pork sandwich was great! Another party which us had a pork sandwich with a dipping sauce that was very good. After sharing the tater tots I ate another appetizer which was very good, it was small toasted bread with a fig spread on it! I have had it before and really like for something different! We will definitely go there again when we come back to visit our son.

• Visited May 2014

Been to The Pig and Pearl? Share your experiences!