Very nice place to stay! We stayed on the 3rd floor and the room was huge! The bathroom was newly tiled and there were granite countertops! The bed was comfy, in room microwave, coffee pot, fridge, huge flat screen TV. The next morning we had an awesome breakfast. They even have a make your own waffle station! Yogurt, coffee, fruit, assorted cereals and breads! Couldn't really ask for anything more.
The only slight odd thing is that the front entrance is located far off the main road and is a little confusing to find at night. Once we found it was fine and when we left I noticed it's not that difficult in the daylight! Haha Other than that.. Great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a most Remarkable stay at the Best Western Plus Governor's Inn, where Hospitality is second nature to us. Our Friendly Associates are always available to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Tastefully furnished in Warm Tones, Rich Woods, and Stone Masonry, the Best Western Plus Governor's Inn creates a Cozy and Welcoming Atmosphere. Whether coming for Business or Pleasure, you will enjoy your stay at the Best Western Plus Governor's Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Governor's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Governor`s Hotel Richmond
- Best Western Governors Hotel
- Best Western Richmond
- Richmond Best Western