“Best Western Plus Stay”

Ranked #11 of 81 Hotels in Richmond
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best Western Plus Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Great value, clean and excellent breakfast. Staff friendly and hotel at a convenient location to shopping, restaurants and activities for both family and couples. I would recommend to friends and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Lori_Gantz-Shelton, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Governor's Inn, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback regarding your stay at Best Western Plus-Governor's Inn in Richmond, Virginia. I am so glad to hear that your stay was a pleasant one and that we provided you with a clean room and friendly staff. We value our guests and just want to thank you for wanting to recommend us to your family and friends. Again, thank you so much for providing us your feedback and we look forward to your return.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Toledo, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

The rooms are clean and well taken care of. The staff was friendly and was very helpful with local directions and suggestions for places to see or eat. The breakfast room was clean and well stocked. The biggest complaint I had was the restaurant at the same entrance to the hotel also is a night club on the weekends with loud music and lots of people coming and going. All this traffic made the parking lot outside my room very noisy most of the night until closing time of the club.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I want to take the time to thank you for proving your feedback on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at Best Western Plus Governor's Inn in Richmond, Virginia. I am pleased to hear that the rooms were clean and that you encountered a friendly staff. I am sorry to hear though that the noise from the lounge did not make for a pleasant stay for you. We having been speaking to the Owners and Management of the Lounge regarding the noise and traffic from the Lounge. Again, my apologies that you had to encounter this issue. I hope that this will not deter you from staying with us again in the future. We value your feedback and thank you again for taking the time out to provide that to us.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Breakfast was awesome. ..The server Penny was friendly. .sweet and helpful. She made our mornings with her smile and service. The rooms were clean...There were a lot of stores near by and a lot restaurants..

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on Trip Advisor regarding the Best Western Plus-Governor's Inn in Richmond, Virginia. I am so pleased to hear that this was the best stay that you have had in a long time. I am pleased that you had the chance to meet my Breakfast Attendant Penny, she is a great asset to our hotel and we are so lucky to have her. I am glad everything was nice and clean for you as well. I want to encourage you to return to us in the near future for another exceptional stay with us. Again, thank you so much for providing your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again.
charlottesville, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

Bad experience this time. Have stayed many times before and it was very satisfying. Commode backed up and we had checked in late. Said no room to move us to because of Holiday/graduations. Did not give us a discount on bill or anything.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Lori_Gantz-Shelton, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Governor's Inn, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
I wanted to take the time to thank you for providing your feedback on TripAdvisor regarding the Best Western Plus-Governor's Inn in Richmond, Va. I am sorry to hear that your experience here at our hotel was not a great one. If ever in the future you would like to discuss your experience, I am always available at 804-323-0007 or via email at bwgovernorsinn@yahoo.com. I am sorry to hear that your toilet backed up during your stay and we did not have another room for you to move to. If you ever stay with us and have a problem, please ask to speak to me and I will gladly rectify the problem for you, whether it is an upgrade on your next visit, a free night or a discount on your current stay. I am always available to my guest. I hope the issue you encountered will not prevent you from staying with us again in the future. Again, thank you for leaving your feedback.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

This is a very clean hotel. Everyone seems to be friendly. The room we had was 2 queens for 3 of us. It was very spacious, little microwave, fridge and coffee maker. Beds were comfortable, pillows a little too soft. Only complaint is the lighting for doing makeup in the bathroom & over the sink isn't the greatest. But overall it was a nice comfortable stay.

Stayed May 2014
Lori_Gantz-Shelton, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Governor's Inn, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
I wanted to take the time to thank you so very much for leaving your feedback on TripAdvisor regarding the Best Western Plus-Governor's Inn. I am happy that we provided you with a clean room, friendly staff and amenities that make you feel like home. It means alot to us when our guests take the time to leave their feedback. Again, thank you and we hope that you will be staying with us again in the future.
Paw Paw, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

stay here 2 times a week for last 4 years have always had a super clean & comfortable room .the front desk crew are great maryanna and corina always have a smile and good word as do the whole staff. if I ever have a problem witch is very seldom it is fixed immediately. the rooms are always clean with great furnishings local restaurant are located nearby would recommend if staying in Richmond area

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
I wanted to take the time to thank you so much for leaving your feedback on TripAdvisor regarding the Best Western Plus-Governor's Inn. We value our guests and their feedback. I am so glad that you receive such great Customer Service from MaryAnna, Carina and my entire staff when you stay with us. It is always a pleasure to know that if our guests have an issue that it is attended to immediately. I hope to see you again in the near future. Again, thank you for leaving your feedback for us, we greatly appreciate it.
keysville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel clean, friendly, and affordable. Penny was a great breakfast attendant. We had a lot of choices on a buffet style lay out. The attendant made sure every thing was replenished.

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on TripAdvisor regarding the Best Western Plus Governor's Inn in Richmond, Virginia. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found Penny to be as delightful as we do. She is an asset to our company. We hope that you will return to see us again in the future. Again, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on TripAdvisor.