“Fantastic Fish”

Ranked #61 of 1,607 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Fantastic Fish”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

After having so many friends rave about this place, decided to make a trip to Richmond to check it out. First of all, do not let the location discourage you. It is located down a small street and when you walk up the stairs to the restaurant, you may wonder if you are in the right place. DO NOT LEAVE! The food was fantastic. I had a whole sea bass which was wonderful. Just the right seasoning to truly enjoy the flavor and freshness of the fish. Also served with this was a side of pasta with a delicious red sauce. Also ordered the rockfish which was fantastic as well. They definitely know fish!

• Visited May 2014

Richmond, Virginia
“So delicious”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I've lived in Richmond for a few years and for some reason it took me that long to get to Edo's! Now that I've been I've gone back and recommended it and just loved it! Small menu which makes it (a little) easier to choose. Don't miss this one!

• Visited November 2013
Norfolk, VA
“Excellent Italian”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Our party of three chose Edo's Squid on a recommendation from a friend who knew we had had eaten at Mama Zu's. We enjoyed Edo's Squid even more than Mama Zu's. The food and service were fantastic. The atmosphere is perfect for a couple or larger group. The tuna with the soy marinade is to die for.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank WTPNorfolk
Richmond, Virginia
“Our favorite spot in RVA”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

This is our favorite restaurant in Richmond.

We Order: squid, arugula, & lemon appetizer (eat with the bread/oil/balsamic vinegar); for entrees we like - the whole red snapper, if you don't want a whole fish, the rockfish is nice, the lamb chops are delicious and served with white beans.

Reservations: We usually make a reservation, but sometimes if you go early you can get lucky!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank K-RVA-2013
Boston
“So so so yummy”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Such a great concept, super delicious Italian food and not too much choice. I LOVE the option of only spaghetti or ziti and the simple sauces to choose from. It was so hard to make a decision! The rabe and ricotta with garlic combo was one of the best, also my simple marinara with ricotta added, they called Rosa, (not on the menu) was super delicious. The bread and oil were perfect. House red wine was really nice. Staff all super friendly. Amazing tirimisu to finish the meal, very boozy! Too bad I don't live in the area, I'd be a regular. Only down side is very small waiting area near the bar, makes it uncomfortable when there is a crowd waiting to sit and you are still enjoying your meal under their glare. It was also a little loud for my liking but it was a lively place. I still remember the amazing garlic wafting around the room. Very very good!

• Visited May 2014