“Not up to Moe's usually good standards”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #934 of 1,644 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 August 2012

Ate here on a Sunday evening. Did not receive the usual "Welcome to Moe's" greeting. When that did not happen, I knew something was up. I went to place my order and the person behind the counter, did not speak very good English and they were hard to understand. I received my food and it was ok, nothing spectacular. Salsa was great, though, the only bright spot in the entire meal.

Staff needs to have some passion and enthusiasm. If they are not excited or engaging, then don't expect customers to return!

Reviewed 13 December 2011

I eat at moes in different cities on the east coast. The food is fresh and good. Had a family member in the hospital so we ran in moes to grab dinner for the crowd at the hospital. I realize moes is all about the portion control to manage food cost and to fit the items in the burrito but come on. This group skimps on everything. They even gave us grief about the kids meal b/c they didn't see a child with us. Hello I was getting it Togo! I spent 65 $ on 4 peoples and a Childs lunch and came back to the hospital to enjoy 2 tablespoons of rice and 3 tablespoons of chicken each!!

Thank Foodie by the s... L
Reviewed 10 August 2008

Crazy cheerful staff. Tasty food.

Reviewed 28 July 2008

Good fast lunch and excellent take out that you can fax in!

Reviewed 4 July 2008

It's a chain, but I love it.