“Fun night out”

Cuisines: Mexican
Davidson, North Carolina
“Fun night out”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

We came for the bar - not the grill. The bartenders were great and we had a truly fun night out for a business trip. Nice crowd, cool place. Would definitely go back!

• Visited September 2012

Richmond, Virginia
“Excellent value, non-hyped environment”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

We enjoyed the low-key neighborhood joint (for lack of a better term) atmosphere; refreshing for the Shockoe Slip. We ordered Grilled Chicken with Sautéed Shrimp and found the portions large and tasty. Drink prices are value centered and they make excellent Sangria. Service was friendly.

Visited May 2013
“Great food, witha big selection”
Reviewed 18 May 2013 via mobile

The food was really good here, and great service. We were immediately seated and had a basket of tortilla chips within minutes. I had the shrimp tacos and the salsa on top was delicious. My husband had the steak enchiladas and he cleaned his plate. We both had the southwest potato salad that had a tangy taste that played well with the sweet salsa on the tacos.

• Visited May 2013
Kennett square pa
“Great food.”
Reviewed 5 April 2013

As we walk around trying to pick a place for dinner, we found Cha Cha’s. We were not sure about it, but it was after 7 and their happy hour was until 9PM. We had Chips and salsa with an order of guacamole. They chips were warm and the salsa had a mild tang. I ordered the Combo because I was not sue what I wanted more. It came with 1 Soft Taco, 1 enchilada, 1 burrito with side of rice and refried beans. It was great! I could only eat half of each item but I am glad I was able to taste each. For drinks I had 2 red sangrias. They were very good as well. So for Chips, Salsa, guacamole, dinner, and 2 drinks I spent $20 which included a tip. You cannot beat that. I will be back.

Visited April 2013
New York City, New York
“Either in getting older or this was the wrong aged crowd”
Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

My team and I decided to go out after 11pm on a Wednesday for something to to drink - just one of two drinks and talk. All the places were closed except for this none and another club right next door.

While we were walking down the same block we can hear the loud music which was strange coming out from a Irish pub looking place, at least from the exterior.

I believe this place was gearing up for st. Pattys day. A nice drunken crowd of college students were on the dancing floor. At least I had a sitting spot at the bar. I asked for a beer and the waitress looked at me funny. So I pointed to te bottle on the bar and she had no idea whether they had it or not. I decided to order something on tap since I didn't want to waste time.

My team and I didn't have a place to have a nice conversation but at least we made of all the drunken people on the facing floor and the tumbling people around us. A few ladies almost felt with their drink on top of me and we had to hold her back.

The place was ok. Would have liked to see it as a regular bar with some TVs