“Garlic Rolls From Heaven”

Montana Gold Bread Co
Ranked #17 of 24 Bakeries in Richmond
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Sebring, Florida
“Garlic Rolls From Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

The garlic rolls are ridiculously good. It's to the point that we buy 3 or 4 packages every time we visit. We've used them for meatball sandwiches, burgers, chicken sriracha sandwiches and on. The breads are great and they have a wide variety. They make sandwiches, which we haven't tried, but look fantastic. They usually have a few varieties of cookies, but it's more about the breads and rolls - more savory than sweet stuff. Definitely worth seeking out and a great place to park (Kroger) and take a stroll around Cary St.

• Visited June 2014

Chesterfield, Virginia, USA
“Freshest bread in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Whether you like your bread as part of their humungous sandwiches, toasted or with a spread of butter, you can't beat the freshness of Montana Gold's bread. I take advantage of their Groupon/Living Social promotions so that I can have more of it!

Visited September 2013
Virginia
“Delicious discovery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013 via mobile

I have lived in Richmond many years but never tried this place. I bought a Groupon for 2 box lunches with drinks. It was a great deal for the amount of food we got. The girls working there were super friendly and helpful! When I walked in it smelled so good and there were samples. I was shocked at the size cookie we got with lunch. Everything was delicious, especially the roast beef with mountain herb bread and ham and swiss on challah. We will be back!

• Visited June 2013
Sutherlin, Oregon
“Fast. Friendly. Fabulous. mmm, great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2013

I'm sold on Montana Gold This is the kind of place that I probably would have passed by if not for a recommendation from a friend. I think I've been there three or four times in as many weeks. When you walk in you are greeted by some of the most friend people on earth. No kidding! The staff is very attentive and know their product. Everything is made on site. They are probably more known for their baked goods such cookies, breads and bread pudding, however their sandwiches really take the cake. Pun intended. Try one of their box lunches. All orders are to go, however they have a couple of small tables outside on their deck. .

• Visited April 2013
Richmond, Virginia, United States
“Great bread.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2013 via mobile

Haven't ever gotten any sandwiches, but make a near-weekly walk to grab cinnamon swirl bread, which makes super awesome French toast.