Beautiful location with dramatic views of Tuscan countryside and vineyards. The gorgeous pool is relaxed and peaceful with complimentary water in a fridge and comfy hammocks in the shade for a little nap. Our room was unbelievable with tremendous attention to detail and country chic class. The staff cannot do enough to help and nothing is a problem. We felt relaxed and special and were helped with directions and things to do.
At breakfast I've never seen a table filled with so much colour and delicious food! Perfect. Beautiful xxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the rolling hills of Tuscany, set between Montepulciano and Pienza, this small Borgo features a unique combination of nature and history, blended in total harmony. Set on a small hilltop, Hotelito Lupaia offers enchanting views over the surrounding hills and medieval villages from all its charming rooms and suites. Each accommodation has an independent entrance and either a private terrace or garden, featuring all modern comfort, while being unique in its style, decoration and details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Lupaia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotelito Lupaia Hotel Montepulciano
- Lupaia Province Of Siena, Italy - Tuscany