View over looking the valley was amazing. The selection of restaurants was limited but the trattoria on the square was outstanding. The air conditioning was a problem and the wi-fi was only available in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Spa in Hotel Palazzo Bontadosi is situated in the ancient medieval cellars; an oasis of wellness and total relax, ideal place where to revitalize yourself with exclusive and personalized treatments.The salt water pool is in the ancient water tank, where you may try the beneficial effects of a Watzu massage or simply relax sipping a good wine or a herbal tea.The Hammam, built in slate and gilt "bisazze", is the ideal place where to have a pleasurable and relaxing moment wrapped in the beneficial effects of the steam and chromotherapy.The showers are a small wellness course: neck massage, localised water jets and foot massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Palazzo Bontadosi Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Bontadosi Hotel And Spa
- Palazzo Bontadosi Hotel Montefalco
- Palazzo Bontadosi Hotel & Spa Montefalco, Italy - Umbria