Had 4 wonderful days at Villa Zuccari in October, 2012. We were upgraded to a superior room on our arrival. Our room was very spacious, bathroom was beautiful, patio had lovely view over the Umbiran countryside. The staff was so friendly and helpful. Had dinner there twice because it was so delicious. Highly recommend a stay a Villa Zuccari.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the vineyards of Montefalco, Villa Zuccari Montefalco promises privacy and tranquility in the rolling hills of Umbria. This distinguished estate, family-owned since the late 16th century, features airy accommodations that capture its authentic countryside elegance. Meticulously landscaped grounds entice with magnolias, palms and ancient cypress trees, while the outdoor pool is ideal for lounging on sun-soaked days. Come evening, savor fine Italian wines and delicious traditional fare at the house restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Zuccari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Zuccari Hotel Montefalco
- Zuccari Hotel Montefalco
- Villa Zuccari Montefalco, Italy - Umbria