Our favourite hotel in Italy. This is a lovely country hotel set in beautiful gardens with a very large well appointed swimming pool. We stayed here 4 nights which was ideal for experiencing Umbria. We visited most of the hill towns (Montefalco et al); spent one day on a wine tour where we visited 3 family run local cantinas, tasting some excellent wines (Gusto Wine Tours) & another day, truffle hunting in the mountains. The hotel staff were all very friendly and helpful in arranging our trips. The food at the hotel is very good and the display of home baked food at breakfast was excellent. Would thoroughly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the vineyards of Montefalco, Villa Zuccari Montefalco promises privacy and tranquility in the rolling hills of Umbria. This distinguished estate, family-owned since the late 16th century, features airy accommodations that capture its authentic countryside elegance. Meticulously landscaped grounds entice with magnolias, palms and ancient cypress trees, while the outdoor pool is ideal for lounging on sun-soaked days. Come evening, savor fine Italian wines and delicious traditional fare at the house restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Zuccari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Zuccari Hotel Montefalco
- Zuccari Hotel Montefalco
- Villa Zuccari Montefalco, Italy - Umbria