“Excellent Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Da Rosi Ristorante

Da Rosi Ristorante
Price range: US$27 - US$38
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, View, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Da Rosi restaurant is mostly synonymous for speciality fish dishes, and other mouth watering specialities from the varied menu including meat and poultry dishes prepared by Joe and his team of experienced chefs. Specialities are also available daily. It also offers an indulging variety of desserts, including delightful home-made specialities. The relaxed atmosphere which one expects from a restaurant offering traditional, modern and genuine fine cuisine is at moderate prices, and also one that has been maintained throughout the decades by dedicated people. The wine menu is stocked with world-class selection of fine wines. The bar offers a huge variety of spirits, liquors and aperitifs at reasonable prices.
“Excellent Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Excellent Restaurant on a quiet street. The food was excellent great menu. We had lovely fresh fish served by friendly staff. We ate here on three nights of our holiday and each night was as good as the night before. There was no rush with your food it was very pleasant and I would recommend this Restaurant to anyone going to St Paul's Bay.

Visited August 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Another Great Dining Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Went back again this year and the quality of the food is just as good. Had the fillet steak and for twenty euros I got a massive fillet that was totally edible.

The customer service was very good and the atmosphere very nice. My companion had the pork which they enjoyed very much.

Da Rosti is up there amongst the best places in the world I have eaten at and is highly recommended.

St. Paul's Bay, Malta
“Great food, very friendly family restaurant with a beautiful view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

After being recommended this place by the locals we had dinner here with the whole family. We reserved a table outside which was nicely set at the agreed time. Enjoying a beautiful sunset over St. Paul's Bay we ordered three different kinds of fish and my brother the fillet. The food was delicious as well as the Maltese wine. It was a very good experience and I'll definitely recommend it and will come back again.

2 Thank Florisassies
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“excellenti !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

ate out at this restaurant twice during our week in Malta. Excellent food, I really can't rate it highly enough.Not overly expensive and located on Guilleru harbour it is in a quiet location. Staff attentive and menu interesting. I had dish of the day which was spaghetti with sea urchins....delicious. If you are in this area you must eat here, you won't regret it.

1 Thank alison c
“Won't return.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

This is, well I mean was, my mothers favorite resteraunt on the island. We visit malta up to 5 times a year as my grandfather lives here, and each time, we visit da rosi. We had a table booked months prior to last night at 9pm for the feast night. We arrived 10 to 9 and got our table but we didn't get our drinks ordered till 20 past 9, therefore we asked for the menu when they arrived to hurry things up. By half past our orders were taking. Me being a fussy eater didn't order a starter but my mother and father did. We waited a full hour and 10 minutes for their starters to come. During this wait we had complimentary bread and olives brought. However they didn't collect the empty plates and glasses till our main arrived. Well, however we waited another hour and twenty minutes for our food to arrive and by this time me and my mother had passed our hunger stage and couldn't eat anything. I ordered chicken breast (and they came with 3 chicken breasts) I only managed to eat half of one. My mother ordered lobster and she hardly touched it due to not being hungry. Baring in mind, I hadn't ate since 12pm due to wanting to be hungry. All I ate was 3 slices of Maltese loaf and half a chicken breast. Although the waitresses did deduct mine and my mothers meals and my fathers bottle of wine was on the house. We will not return and we will eat at tarragon which is a 2 minute walk.