I stayed here last week for a few days using a voucher for B&B over any weekend. OMG I wouls say this hotel is one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in. The house keeper I had her name was paris wow how much effort she puts into making my beds and cleaning every part of my room thank you so very much. Also a big thank you to john on reception absolutely nothing is too much trouble for him, he also has great knowledge of the area wich was very gratefully received. Top marks to this hotel....well done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Topaz Hotel is a 326 room non-smoking 3 star hotel (as classified by the Malta Tourism Authority) that first opened its doors to customers in 1987. Situated in a quiet part of St. Paul's Bay (Geographical co-ordinates: 35.9469, 14.41209), 700 metres from Bugibba's main square and 800 meters from Bugibba's sea front promenade and its rocky beach. The Malta National Aquarium, the Empire Cinemas as well as the Bird Park are also in the vicinity of the hotel. The accommodation is split over 5 floors in three buildings (with an underpass linking two buildings) having six lifts and has rooms with balcony with internal residential street views or views of the outdoor pool (subject to a paid upgrade) as well as rooms without a balcony. All rooms include a bath or shower and the use of a fridge. A safe is available at a charge of €1.50 per room per day. A flat screen TV with various channels completes the room amenities. The rooms are air-conditioned and heated (times may apply) and rooms may be checked in from 14:00 and all rooms have to be checked out by 11:00. The hotel operates a 24/7 reception desk as well as a pub (closed in the summer months) and a restaurant serving self service buffet meals, a hairdresser, a massage parlour a souvenir shop, hospitality desks, vending machines with hot and cold drinks. The topaz is a free wifi hotel. all areas including the rooms have free wi fi access via facebook entry. The hotel has a multi-use area, 2 small conference rooms and a large hall. The hotel also provides a free four day a week service to Mellieha Bay during the summer months, bookable at the reception desk. The large outdoor pool, which was re-constructed in 1995, has free sunbeds for in-house clients. Bus stop "Pijunieri" is around 300 metres away from the hotel and can take you further north or towards Valletta. The Topaz hotel team wishes you a good stay with a good/price relation service. Anything we can do to ensure this kindly contact our duty managers, head receptionist, housekeeper, maintenance team member. The Topaz Hotel staff shall see to your requirements whilst you are still in resort as nothing can be done after your departure.Kindly contact our duty managers whilst in resort. Any requests for anniversary, birthday, newlyweds, special occasion presents, food and drink can be quoted separately by our catering department. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Topaz Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Topaz Aparthotel Hotel St. Paul`s Bay
- Topaz Aparthotel And Casino
- Topaz Hotel Malta