“5 star dining experience”
Review of Gandhi Tandoori

Gandhi Tandoori
Price range: US$12 - US$36
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Gandhi Tandoori is one of the very best Indian restaurants on Malta with over 20 years of experience serving authentic Indian food to the very best of our ability. We enjoy a loyal following of locals as well as a steady stream of visitors and holidaymakers who enjoy the wide range of Indian dishes made with locally sourced ingredients and imported spices. Our top quality chefs originate from the Punjab, and their skills and flavour profiles are second to none. You can choose from our extensive a la carte menu, or come and enjoy our very reasonably priced Buffet on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (Sunday lunch too) where we feature 16 authentic starters and entrees for just one low price.
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Best indian restaurant in malta. Andrew the manager is very warm and welcoming and takes good care of you. 5 star service. Sanitary was impeccable ( spotless bathrooms ) . You can definitely tell that it's under new management - keep it up!

1  Thank nadpis
There are newer reviews for Gandhi Tandoori

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I highly recommend this restaurant. The staff was very friendly and the food was delicious. I ordered lamb madras: the meat was tender and the sauce was spicy. This is definitelt one of the best Indian restaurants we ever visited! Worth a visit!

2  Thank AnneM190479
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I consider myself to be quite a connoisseur of Indian food...living not far from Rusholme's curry mile !!! When we are abroad we always try to find an Indian restaurant and were lucky to find Gandhi Tandoori . My wife myself and my eldest son chose the 15 euro set menu whilst my 2 younger sons picked from the a la carte menu . On the set menu you are served poppadoms with dips and what I thought would be the choice of one starter from seek kebab , onion bhaji . tandoori chicken and samosa only to be told that you receive all four !!! For the main course we were served chicken tikka massala lamb bhuna and beef dopiaza with nan bread and pilau rice . My lads all have a healthy appetite but even they were full by the end of the meal . Very pleasant staff....if you are visiting Malta make the effort to find this gem of a restaurant...not part of the tourist strip but well worth a visit

4  Thank yiannisdimitri
Reviewed 10 July 2014

It was our first time, the staff was very helpful and polite. Food was excellent and the atmosphere was great. Highly recommended !!! Clayton and Genieve :)

1  Thank Claytieve
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I've visited this restaurant a few times and it has never disappointed! Service is excellent very friendly staff. Food is delicious, very reasonably priced. Take away from here is also excellent.

1  Thank Sophie P