Hotel in good location and clean throughout. Check-in was good and was in room within five minutes of arrival. First complaint was that another guest had thrown a shoe on our balcony just before we were heading out for the night, so left it until later. Upon returning to the room the shoe had gone. I went to reception and all I got from the man behind the desk was a shrug of the shoulders and said the technician has a key to every room and can go in when he wants.
Next complaint , staff were very often using the guest lifts when they have a service lift, meaning you were stood for ages waiting for lifts. 3rd complaint On first visit to café delos we went straight to bar to be served. We stood there at least 5 minutes before the barman even acknowledged us only to be told that it was table service only. So we sat down to be served. Two minutes later a maltese lady went to the bar and got served straight away. Also air conditioning is very poor in rooms. Apart from all that a pleaseant stay at the dolmen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful located at the waters edge, the 4 star hotel boasts 375 guest rooms and 38 highly finished superior rooms and suites with panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea and St. Paul's Islands. All bedrooms and suites are fully air-conditioned, centrally, heated and have their own private bathroom, safe deposit box, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, radio, mini-bar and hair dryers. The majority of the rooms have a balcony or terrace.The hotel's general facilities include a Conferece Centre, Casino, an A La Carte Restaurant, Buffet Restaurant, Piano Lobby Bar, Cafeteria, Swim-Up Bar, Night Club and Caribbean Style Beach Club offering a variety of water-sports, a Diving Centre, Bars and Restaurant. Four outdoor swimming pools are located within the hotel together with one dedicated for children. The newly designed Spa incorporates state of the art Therapy rooms with the latest equipment as well as a Fitness Room, Indoor Pool with hydro massage and sauna. Animation Activities are provided on a daily basis together with a kids club during the summer months. A regular entertainment is held during the evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , 5viajes2012 S.L., Onthebeach, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Dolmen Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolmen Hotel St. Paul`s Bay
- Dolmen Hotel St Pauls Bay
- Dolmen Hotel Malta
- Dolmen Resort Hotel Malta