The Dolmen in Bugibba is a very satisfactory and clean hotel. We stayed in the Superior room on the sixth floor which was spacious with a large balcony providing breathtaking views of the sea during the day and night. The staff was always ready to help and answer every question we had. I would like to thank especially to Catherine Camilleri, the reservation manager, for helping us to upgrade our room to Superior. We enjoyed the spa area with its different pools and my wife had a wonderful massage in the Mioka parlor.
The hotel is situated outside the central Valletta/Sliema area of Malta but there is a very convenient bus connection to every part of the island, just from the other side of the hotel wall. We enjoyed evening walks around the St. Paul's bay and took an exciting boat cruise from the nearby marina.
We had the kosher HB package. Our meals were served in the Bet Chabad restaurant situated just next to the hotel. The food was very professional and tasty and the restaurant staff was very friendly and efficient.
We would surely recommend the Dolmen hotel to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful located at the waters edge, the 4 star hotel boasts 375 guest rooms and 38 highly finished superior rooms and suites with panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea and St. Paul's Islands. All bedrooms and suites are fully air-conditioned, centrally, heated and have their own private bathroom, safe deposit box, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, radio, mini-bar and hair dryers. The majority of the rooms have a balcony or terrace.The hotel's general facilities include a Conferece Centre, Casino, an A La Carte Restaurant, Buffet Restaurant, Piano Lobby Bar, Cafeteria, Swim-Up Bar, Night Club and Caribbean Style Beach Club offering a variety of water-sports, a Diving Centre, Bars and Restaurant. Four outdoor swimming pools are located within the hotel together with one dedicated for children. The newly designed Spa incorporates state of the art Therapy rooms with the latest equipment as well as a Fitness Room, Indoor Pool with hydro massage and sauna. Animation Activities are provided on a daily basis together with a kids club during the summer months. A regular entertainment is held during the evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Southall Travel, TravelUp, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dolmen Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolmen Hotel St. Paul`s Bay
- Dolmen Hotel St Pauls Bay
- Dolmen Hotel Malta
- Dolmen Resort Hotel Malta