San Pawl Hotel
Topaz Hotel(St. Paul's Bay)(Great Value!)
US$506
  • Restaurant
Hotel Santana(St. Paul's Bay)
US$90
US$74
Dolmen Hotel Malta(St. Paul's Bay)
US$129
US$125
  • Beachfront
Qawra Palace Hotel(St. Paul's Bay)
US$108
US$72
  • Beachfront
Salini Resort(St. Paul's Bay)
US$207
  • Breakfast included
Primera Hotel(St. Paul's Bay)
US$53
US$135
  • Pool
Gillieru Harbour Hotel(St. Paul's Bay)
  • Restaurant
Porto del Sol(St. Paul's Bay)
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,673 results
All reviewspool viewbooked a superior roomentertainment every nightfresh towelsthe ritzbad reviewsrooms are basicplenty of sunbedsgreat holidaycleaned dailyplenty of choicepromenade
FilterAll languages
998 - 1,003 of 1,673 reviews
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Had a brilliant stay here, friendly hotel staff, lovely food, nice room with balcony overlooking the pool. Stayed one week on half board would definitely go again. In a very good position to get to anywhere on the island, trips picked up from outside, bus stop at end of the road where we took a bus to Valetta very cheap only just over 2 euros for return ticket. Could walk along promenade to Bugibba/Qawra in 10mins. Entertainment better than some hotels, mostly singers who sang similar songs, one night karaoke. Ceiling fan adequate, had to pay for air con. For the reasonable cost of staying here was well worth the money.

Room Tip: Best rooms on the pool side other side overlooks the road.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Burchs
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Located in a residential area, the hotel is only 20min walk from main square in buggibba. Unfortunately for us ,we found the breakfast very mediocre, also our bathroom smelled of raw sewage(as did others on our floor)most days. Would recommend Malta, but a different hotel

1  Thank frank41
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Myself and my fiance stayed here for 8 days - only came back last week.

We found the hotel lovely! It's a 3 star basic hotel and we just had the room only, was a nice pool view. Entertainment was very good on certain nights. Room had air con and a ceiling fan, we found the ceiling fan much more useful.

Location is very good also. 5 minute walk from the jetty from boat trips, 5-10 min walk to bars and restaurants.

Cleaners came every day, made the bed. I think they changed the towels twice in the time we were there. Found the staff VERY helpful. The hotel and grounds around the pool were clean also.

I will be going back to Malta next year and I would have no problems staying here aqain.
I was talking to a couple who paid twice what we did and ended up in a horriffic hotel.

I went inspite of reading the bad reviews on here and I am glad I did so. The hotel is basic and you get what you pay for - a basic room.

Room Tip: Get a pool view! There are ones with huge balconies!
2  Thank Emma_Loves_Sun
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Stayed for one week, on B&B basis. Found the room to be clean and air conditioned but with a very poor view over the rooftops. Reception staff were friendly but in general other staff were not. Stayed one night for dinner in the hotel which was a bit of a dissapointment. The restaurant was completely lacking in atmosphere, the menu dull.
A sign outside the restaurant said "long trousers must be worn for dinner", against my better judgment and in the heat, I gave into the old school regulations and I changed. When I got to the restaurant I found I was the only one abiding by this silly rule.
Breakfast was good and plenty of it but again silly things were annoying. Plenty of cereals, bread toast, cold meats but no fruit. Hot dishes had scrambled or hard boiled eggs, with alternating sausages and bacon every second day, but never sausages and bacon on the same day.
Tea and coffee cups were so small that most days it wasn't worth the bother of joining the long que.
We had a late flight on the day of our departure, but could not keep our room for late checkout. However we were offered luggage storage and shower facilities at their indoor pool before we left. Towels were provided at reception but the cleanliness and condition of the shower facilities left a lot to be desired.
The location was a little outside the main centre of Buggibba, and required a good 10-15 min walk in sometimes very warm conditions to get back into the main restaurant and seafront area. Not for those who dislike or are unable for such a walk

Reviewed 16 September 2012

We stayed her for a week and found it ok. We didn't spend much time in the hotel, it really was just bed and breakfast which helped. We found it fine for just that, breakfast was nice and plenty of it. The entertainment was comical and noisy but didn't really bother us too much! Location is good although we hired a car and parking is a mission! Overall for a cheap hotel that you don't want to spend so much time in is fine!

• Stayed: September 2012