We had a weeks holiday at Porto Azzuro at the end of October in their self catering accommodation. Xemxija Bay is quiet and exactly as we like. The Public transport is fantastic enabling us (my wife and I) to travel all over Malta for 2.65 Euros a day or 12 euros a week each. Malta is a fabulous island with a great history and well worth a visit.
Our accommodation was excellent, maybe one or two minor improvements (the shower could have been improved) but overall it was certainly value for money.
We had a potential disaster with our credit card and only discovered it on our return home and while this had nothing to do with Porto Azzurro itself Alexis gave us brilliant support and it was certainly not a case of "out of sight out of mind" . Many thanks Alexis
Paul & Marie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Porto Azzurro. The Porto Aparthotel, a family run Aparthotel in Xemxija Bay, is prominently situated overlooking the picturesque St.Paul's Bay with breathtaking views of the Maltese countryside. The resort apartments and hotel rooms are stylish and comfortable and provide a luxurious base for a truly relaxing holiday. The main towns nearby are Mellieha, St Pauls Bay and the tourist resort of Bugibba. The sandy beaches of Golden Sands and Mellieha Bay are less than 3 kilometers away. The hotel's apartments are stylish and comfortable and provide a luxurious base for a truly relaxing holiday. All the apartments have a bathroom or shower en suite, air conditioning, fully equipped kitchen complete with a microwave oven, television, safety deposit box and direct dial telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Porto Azzurro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Azzurro Hotel St. Paul`s Bay
- Porto Azzurro St Pauls Bay
- Porto Azzurro Malta