“A great stay in St Paul’s Bay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
O4984MNra...
London, United Kingdom
“A great stay in St Paul’s Bay”
Reviewed 19 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

Edwin our host could not have been more helpful and went way beyond what we would have expected even providing a welcome pack of essentials. Invaluable on a Sunday! We loved the location and will certainly be back

20 Oct 2018
Good evening, Mr Ray Manners, this is to say a big thank you for your stay and also for your great review, this is my utmost satisfaction when my Holiday makers stayed at CARSONS COURT and when they returned back home they giving me their surprise with full marks review, which I realy do appreciate, after all you and the holiday makers that are looking forward to come over to my Court deserves the best treat and attention. Mr Ray, please feel free to contact me again whenever you are able to come over again cause you are much more than welcome.
In the meantime, I will send my best wishes to you and your other half, health, luck, and happiness till your life.
EDWIN CARSONS COURT LANDLORD.
BackPacke...
“Great location fr this friendly apatrment.”
Reviewed 14 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

The location is great. The accommodation is very comfortable, situated between 2 great centres with magnificent views all around.
The owner is very friendly and helpful and a pleasure to deal with.
A fantastic host.
We will definitly be back at this adress.

Edwin, thank you for making our journey a pleasant and relaxing experience.

Best Regards

29 Aug 2018
Dear Conrard Debaveye, I want to say a very big thank you for your lovely 5 star review where you explained everything in few lines and to the point that at CARSONS COURT everyone can have the right stay where every holiday maker deserve the best attention, Conrard, please feel free to re contact me again whenever you like to come over again as you are already aware you are more than welcome and sorry not answered your eview earlier to the fact I was away on my holidays, In the meantime from my end I wish you and your family, health, luck, and happiness till your entire life, EDWIN CARSONS COURT LANDLORD
CHEER THANKS PNCE AGAIN SEE YOU.
David V
Southport, United Kingdom
“Great holiday”
Reviewed 22 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Met by Edwin who Stocked us with some essentials to get us through the first day. Explained everything about the apartment and local places to visit. The apartment was clean and had everything you need with the addition of an excellent view of the bay. We would definitely recommend this holiday.

1 Aug 2018
Mr David Valentine,and his guest are great holiday makers that they know quietly enjoying their stay in a Zen style, not only because the location is very quite with wonderful veiws but appreciate every single moment moreover they like the apartment cause they felt comfortable.
David, I want to thank you for this lovely 5 review where I feel definitely great to the fact that always I hit my holiday makers with their stay with a complete success it will be my greatest GOAL David, please feel free to contact me again whenever you find time to come over again to Malta because you are much more than welcome.In the meantime thanks for your stay and review, and wishing you and your loved onces great Health, Luck, and Happiness till your entire life.
EDWIN CARSONS COURT LANDLORD.
Jaqueline...
“HOSPITALITY”
Reviewed 27 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Very friendly and caring. I was asked if I would like to use a special shuttle service from the airport. Mr. Edwin picked me up in the town because it was already dark and difficult to find the house. He had organized the first groceries and I got enough towels. Very nice flat with a wonderful view. Grazie! Nice vacation!

29 Nov 2017
Jaqueline Koll, I am really glad having you as 1 of my best holiday maker ever nice clean and educated German Lady in all aspects, I also admire that you left the apartment SPIK AND SPAN (tidy) as you found it on your arrival. Jaqueline, please do not hesitate to contact me again if you feel to come over in Malta again.
GREETINGS EDWIN CARSONS COURT LANDLORD WISHING YOU HEALTH, HAPPINESS AND LUCK FOR EVER
jzubero
Munich, Germany
“Nice apartment with great bay view”
Reviewed 12 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

We had a great stay in Carsons Court. The apartment is located just by the bay with a 15 minute walk to the city center and a bus stop right in front of the door. The place was equipped with everything needed for a holiday stay. Edwin is a friendly landlord who provided not only basic needs like bread, butter, cornflakes but also brought extra blankets and gave us tips e.g. where to eat out. Parking right by the street in front of the door was never a problem. If we are ever in Malta again we will probably stay at this place again!

12 Nov 2017
There are no other words that I can say to this lovely couple great holiday makers big thank you for everything that you admire your holiday at Carsons Court in Malta where I believe that your complete success is my biggest goal in my holiday trading.
Thank you once again and please feel free to do contact me again whenever you like to come over to Malta cause you are more then welcome.EDWIN ,CARSONS COURT LANDLORD.
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

18 Oct 2017
Dear Janet Bryan, I want to thank you so much for your lovely review a the nice message on my attitude with my holiday makers, Janet, please feel free to contact me again whenever you like to come over again you are more than welcome.
THE SUCCESS AND THE PLEASURE OF THE HOLIDAY MAKERS AT CARSONS COURT IS THE BEST GIFT FOR ME. I THANK YOU ALL, EDWIN CARSONS COURT LANDLORD
MandyRams...
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“A Lovely place to stay.”
Reviewed 13 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We stayed here recently and would highly reccommend this apartment. We have visited St Pauls Bay before, so we knew the area and stayed just along the road last time. What a lovely well presented place, made even better by the personal touch Edwin gives, he replied as soon as we sent a text to say we landed and was at the apartment to meet us with essentials such as coffee, water, bread, butter ham etc how thoughtful. He also gave very good advise on local restaurant and shops. The apartment had everything you could want for a peaceful break with the bonus of a spectacular view, thank you Edwin.

15 Oct 2017
Mandy Ramsden, is a cheerful and careful holiday maker that she knows how to get her holiday success, although she already taste the same area she now felt the complete success stay because she appreciate everything not only the lovely views of the apartment and the location but also she admires the way I go with my holiday makers after all every holiday maker deserves the best out of it and I really mean it in practice not window dressing in fact I do it because I feel it in me and it's natural.
Mandy, thanks a lot for your stay and for the nice comments in your write-up please do not hesitate to contact me again if you feel to come over this lovely Island.
IT IS OUR TOP GOAL WHEN THE HOLIDAY MAKERS MADE A COMPLETE SUCCESS, EDWIN CARSONS COURT LANDLORD
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing