Stayed in Club Salina Wharf, Qawra Malta for two weeks in mid July 2011. Liked the resort but particularly loved Malta - the people, the food and the entertainment (drink!).
The complex is basic but has a very friendly staff, excellent value in lunch by the pool, apartment was fine. I stayed with my wife and my daughter and a friend. Plenty room in apartment 91 bedroom) and all facilities were very good. Pool area was excellent - no queuing or reserving beds as there was plenty room for everyone.
Loved all the restaurants around Qawra and especially in nearby Bugibba. There are so many good ones - just look around.
Took boat trip to the Blue Lagoon and Gozo with Shamu Cruises - well worth while and one of the best days we had.
We will go back to Malta - loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where family comfort meets the true splendor of the Mediterranean. Club Salina Wharf offers you a superior vacation, with all the facilities and necessities for a wonderful and relaxed holiday. It combines luxurious accommodation with plenty of amenities whether you are looking for a quiet getaway or a fun-filled vacation. The tranquil resort is located just two minutes walk from the inviting ...blue Mediterranean Qawra Front, a diving school and water sports facilities. The surrounding area known as Bugibba is bustling with a variety of restaurants, nightclubs, bars, a cinema complex, bingo hall, children’s activities, seaside promenade, shops and a casino.In-house facilities ensure you feel completely at home here. Relax by our indoor and outdoor pools, be entertained in our pub, well fed in our restaurant and welcomed by our friendly staff. Everything you require for your stress- free break is right here on your doorstep. General Information: At Club Salina Wharf we realize how much your holiday means to you and have tailored the resort to include the luxuries and facilities that guests appreciate most:• Outdoor swimming pool with adjoining children’s pool• Heated indoor swimming pool with adjoining children’s pool• Jacuzzis- Sauna• Billiard & games room• Internet Cafe• Outdoor competitions (seasonal), - Swimming races, Treasure hunts, Darts, Crafts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelUp, Jet2Holidays , Hotelopia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Salina Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Salina Wharf Hotel Qawra
- Club Salina Wharf Malta/Qawra