We stayed for 4 weeks. The Club site is being given a face lift which resulted in half of the complex being closed. The outdoor paths are being renewed and are level and attractive. The first apartment we were put in was below the standard we expected and when Linda, who was looking after us, was informed she went out of her way to ensure that we were put in an apartment we were happy with. It was spacious,clean and warm and had all the facilities we needed for our stay. The equipment was of a high standard. There were plenty of utensils, crockery, pots and pans. All the staff were friendly and helpful and there was daily cleaning and fresh towels.
In the complex, the outdoor swimming pool was being re-lined but the inside pool was clean and warm and open for 10 hours a day. The onsite pub was not open every evening but there was a reasonably priced Fish and Chip night on Fridays which proved very popular with the guests. There was entertainment a couple of evenings a week but we found that there was plenty of entertainment in local bars - especially The Tourist Bar and Simon's Bar. The bus station is only five minutes walk away which gives access to the whole island. During our stay a new cafe bar opened up just off reception and it was a huge improvement - light, airy and overlooking the pool area. Breakfasts would be available there too. Although there was no WiFi (as promised by the sales team last year) this visit, we were assured by the new manager, Elaine, that it was a priority and would be installed in the very near future.
To sum up I would say that Club Saina Wharf is improving its facilities but the work being done did not distract from our holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where family comfort meets the true splendor of the Mediterranean. Club Salina Wharf offers you a superior vacation, with all the facilities and necessities for a wonderful and relaxed holiday. It combines luxurious accommodation with plenty of amenities whether you are looking for a quiet getaway or a fun-filled vacation. The tranquil resort is located just two minutes walk from the inviting ...blue Mediterranean Qawra Front, a diving school and water sports facilities. The surrounding area known as Bugibba is bustling with a variety of restaurants, nightclubs, bars, a cinema complex, bingo hall, children’s activities, seaside promenade, shops and a casino.In-house facilities ensure you feel completely at home here. Relax by our indoor and outdoor pools, be entertained in our pub, well fed in our restaurant and welcomed by our friendly staff. Everything you require for your stress- free break is right here on your doorstep. General Information: At Club Salina Wharf we realize how much your holiday means to you and have tailored the resort to include the luxuries and facilities that guests appreciate most:• Outdoor swimming pool with adjoining children’s pool• Heated indoor swimming pool with adjoining children’s pool• Jacuzzis- Sauna• Billiard & games room• Internet Cafe• Outdoor competitions (seasonal), - Swimming races, Treasure hunts, Darts, Crafts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotelopia, Lastminute, LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Booking.com so you can book your Club Salina Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Salina Wharf Hotel Qawra
- Club Salina Wharf Malta/Qawra