We arrived just late Saurday night/Sunday morning and were greeted with a smile by the friendly receptionist, who booked us in quickly and explained with the aid of a map how to get to our gold standard apartment.
The appartment was spacious well maintained and clean in readiness for our arrival, including the food pack in the fridge which we ordered so we could make a drink when we arrive.
Salina Wharf is located on a back street just behind the main road which meant it was in a quite location, making it easy to relax in. Only ten minutes walk away is the bus station with regular buses to different places. For only 12 euros you can get a weekly bus ticket to explore this historical island.
The pool and outside areas of the resort had recently been upgraded and were very pleasant for sunbathing ,swimming or just having a drink under the trees.
The apartment was serviced five days out of the seven we were there and it was always kept clean and tidy.
We enjoyed our stay at Salina Wharf and will be returning next year to explore more of Malta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where family comfort meets the true splendor of the Mediterranean. Club Salina Wharf offers you a superior vacation, with all the facilities and necessities for a wonderful and relaxed holiday. It combines luxurious accommodation with plenty of amenities whether you are looking for a quiet getaway or a fun-filled vacation. The tranquil resort is located just two minutes walk from the inviting ...blue Mediterranean Qawra Front, a diving school and water sports facilities. The surrounding area known as Bugibba is bustling with a variety of restaurants, nightclubs, bars, a cinema complex, bingo hall, children’s activities, seaside promenade, shops and a casino.In-house facilities ensure you feel completely at home here. Relax by our indoor and outdoor pools, be entertained in our pub, well fed in our restaurant and welcomed by our friendly staff. Everything you require for your stress- free break is right here on your doorstep. General Information: At Club Salina Wharf we realize how much your holiday means to you and have tailored the resort to include the luxuries and facilities that guests appreciate most:• Outdoor swimming pool with adjoining children’s pool• Heated indoor swimming pool with adjoining children’s pool• Jacuzzis- Sauna• Billiard & games room• Internet Cafe• Outdoor competitions (seasonal), - Swimming races, Treasure hunts, Darts, Crafts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Lastminute, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Club Salina Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Salina Wharf Hotel Qawra
- Club Salina Wharf Malta/Qawra