My girlfriend and I stayed here from 12 March to 16 March. What a great find!
The apartment was spacious, very clean and really well presented, with a great view over the pool and sea from our balcony. The bedroom featured two single beds, combined to make a double, a dressing table & chair, and a walk-in-wardrobe which included an iron and ironing board. The kitchenette was well equppied with a kettle, toaster, microwave, oven/grill and hob, as well as enough utensils and cutlery. Perfect for the one night we decided to eat in. The apartment also had a TV which featured English channels including BBC World and Sky News. We also enjoyed full access to the indoor and outdoor pool facilities, which we pretty much had to ourselves as we were staying outside of the busier Summer season.
The front desk staff were very friendly and accommodating, and were available 24 hours. The rooms were cleaned on a rota basis and were done on most days.
It was, however, a bit of a walk from the main Bugibba bus station. Nonetheless, many buses stop at the nearby Qawra bus stop including the number 45 bus which runs evry 20 minutes to Valletta. Qawra/Bugibba was a nice and quiet resort that certainly caters for European tourists.
Overall, I would definitely recommend Club Salina Wharf to couples, families or solo travellers. It was a nice place to stay in Malta and offered excellent value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where family comfort meets the true splendor of the Mediterranean. Club Salina Wharf offers you a superior vacation, with all the facilities and necessities for a wonderful and relaxed holiday. It combines luxurious accommodation with plenty of amenities whether you are looking for a quiet getaway or a fun-filled vacation. The tranquil resort is located just two minutes walk from the inviting ...blue Mediterranean Qawra Front, a diving school and water sports facilities. The surrounding area known as Bugibba is bustling with a variety of restaurants, nightclubs, bars, a cinema complex, bingo hall, children’s activities, seaside promenade, shops and a casino.In-house facilities ensure you feel completely at home here. Relax by our indoor and outdoor pools, be entertained in our pub, well fed in our restaurant and welcomed by our friendly staff. Everything you require for your stress- free break is right here on your doorstep. General Information: At Club Salina Wharf we realize how much your holiday means to you and have tailored the resort to include the luxuries and facilities that guests appreciate most:• Outdoor swimming pool with adjoining children’s pool• Heated indoor swimming pool with adjoining children’s pool• Jacuzzis- Sauna• Billiard & games room• Internet Cafe• Outdoor competitions (seasonal), - Swimming races, Treasure hunts, Darts, Crafts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Lastminute, LoveHolidays, Hotelopia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Salina Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Salina Wharf Hotel Qawra
- Club Salina Wharf Malta/Qawra