WE have a time share here and when we bought it it was sold as an exclusive club, this is no longer the case so one sees a different more noisy holiday maker here now.
The complex itself is falling into disrepair and areas such as some of the apartments and the indoor pool really need attention. ( The motor to the jacuzzi was hanging of in the water for the duration of our holiday and the filter grids surrounding the pool were filthy) The first apartment we were offered 125 was a ground floor nightmare, the whole place smelt, the cupboards were in need of changing, there were holes in the wall, the fridge was rusty and the sofa was really dirty and old, the outside patio was surrounded by unkept shrubs with litter and metal pieces in amongst it. Luckily we were moved on the same day as we arrived to a better apartment ( this saved me the trouble of meeting prospective customers at the door and warning them off the place)
On the upside we found all the staff to be really pleasant and managing under what must be difficult conditions, there are not enough bar or meal service staff, the reception staff were constantly dealing with upset visitors and most peoples nerves were on edge due to the horrible noise from the building work opposite. Will we visit again next year but hope the owners put some money into the place as if not we like many others will be changing our holiday destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where family comfort meets the true splendor of the Mediterranean. Club Salina Wharf offers you a superior vacation, with all the facilities and necessities for a wonderful and relaxed holiday. It combines luxurious accommodation with plenty of amenities whether you are looking for a quiet getaway or a fun-filled vacation. The tranquil resort is located just two minutes walk from the inviting ...blue Mediterranean Qawra Front, a diving school and water sports facilities. The surrounding area known as Bugibba is bustling with a variety of restaurants, nightclubs, bars, a cinema complex, bingo hall, children’s activities, seaside promenade, shops and a casino.In-house facilities ensure you feel completely at home here. Relax by our indoor and outdoor pools, be entertained in our pub, well fed in our restaurant and welcomed by our friendly staff. Everything you require for your stress- free break is right here on your doorstep. General Information: At Club Salina Wharf we realize how much your holiday means to you and have tailored the resort to include the luxuries and facilities that guests appreciate most:• Outdoor swimming pool with adjoining children’s pool• Heated indoor swimming pool with adjoining children’s pool• Jacuzzis- Sauna• Billiard & games room• Internet Cafe• Outdoor competitions (seasonal), - Swimming races, Treasure hunts, Darts, Crafts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Stayforlong S.L., LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Club Salina Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Salina Wharf Hotel Qawra
- Club Salina Wharf Malta/Qawra