“NEVER AGAIN”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Qawra
Ritchies Holiday Flats
Reviewed 10 February 2011

Our flight was late so we were late arriving to flat where Eileen was waiting not at all happy she was going out that evening.She had forgotten the sheets and towls so we had to sleep on the bare mattress and when we did get them they had a horrible stale musty smell on them as if they haddnt been dried properly .So I had to wash them before we could use them The place was grubby.The Hot water never got above luke warm and waiting for the sink to fill in bathroom was a joke. The washing machine was so clogged up with old soap that it overflowed out the draw .The door on the freezer in the fridge fell apart every time you opened it And the oven fell apart when we tried to use it . Oh and the pool was cleaned once all the time we were there I got eye infection from the water. The area was great but we will NEVER rent from her again But we loved Qawra

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank kerwoodcambs
Reviewed 1 September 2009

I was really pleased to see this apartment when I arrived. It is privately owned and not part of a resort, so I felt I was taking a bit of a risk. I needn't have been anxious. The apartment is clean, spacious, airy and well equipped. It is centrally located within the Qawra/Bugibba area (minutes from beach and bus station) Eileen (the owner) couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating. The pool is clean and was never busy, there is a balcony overlooking the pool. I have no hesitation in recommending this apartment.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family