“Amazing dives, amazing instructors” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Scubanauts Dive School - CLOSED

Scubanauts Dive School
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to our underwater world, experience this extraordinary world by diving with the scuba diving instructors at Scubanauts dive school, Malta.Diving has never been made easier with Scubanauts, both experienced Scuba divers and newly qualified Scuba divers are welcome, we will tailor your diving to suit your needs.Our PADI professional instructors are amongst some of the friendliest and experienced professional divers Malta has to offer, Scubanauts dive school is known as the friendliest dive school on the Island, with many of our clients coming back year after year, we teach all of PADI dive courses in an informal, relaxed, and friendly atmosphere.
Lausanne, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing dives, amazing instructors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

John and Kate are amazing instructors who make everything easier.
Very welcoming team, always caring about you and your comfort.
The area is very well located and the PADI instructors are very competent.
You never feel uncomfortable and you're always diving as it should always be: A GREAT PLEASURE!!!
I passed my rescue divers with them and it was fantastic!
If you ever passed through Malta and you would see what good scuba-diving is for a first time of for expert divers, go to meet John, Kate or the others members and enjoy!!!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Lionel M

UK
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Scuba diver course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2012

I did the basic scuba diver course, Marc was a good instructor. Patient and made me relax as I was nervous.
Collection and drop offs at hotel each day.
Plenty of hire equipment.
Handy house reef to learn on.
Thanks and I would tell all to try Scubanauts.
Good service and price :-)
Thanks

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Fantastic Instuctor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

Fantastic Instuctor: has lots of patience and spent a lot of time to ensure we all had a great diving holiday: Thanks Mate !!

Visited April 2012
6 Thank peter c
Cork
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2012

My girlfriend and I recently took a beginners scuba diving session with Marc. His clear directions and relaxed approach really helped us to fully enjoy the whole experience. I would recommend Scubanauts to anyone.

Visited March 2012
3 Thank Rodoco
UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Excellent service from Marc the owner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2012

If you like small friendly dive schools that give the personal service then use Scubanauts in Malta. Marc Jablonski the owner and Instructor/Guide is superb. He fun to be with, knows the dive sites and is very professional with everyone. We were all experienced divers (3) and Marc guided us on eleven fantastic wreck dives which was an achievement due to the gales that were blowing. I have watched him teach all ages to dive and really puts people at ease. Highly reccommended check it out.

Visited January 2012