“Amazing experience!”
Review of Myoka Dolmen Spa

Myoka Dolmen Spa
Ranked #2 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Qawra
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Myoka Spas on TripAdvisor. We would like you to know we have only recently taken ownership of our TripAdvisor pages. Our previous posts were unattended to for this reason. In the future we aim to provide you with pictures, feedback and any help or info you may require. At Myoka Spas, we spared no luxuries when it comes to establishing a soothing home away from home, for your Body, Mind and Soul. Where ancient rejuvenating techniques blend seamlessly with modern amenities, we deliver a health-renewing experience with lasting effects. We promote a unique and complete sense of well being ......pampering you beyond your wildest dreams. All our guests are very special to us and always assisted according to their specific needs. Our Spas offer a range of Body treatments, Facials, Hand and Foot treatments, Body Wraps, and Holistic treatments from all around the world inviting you to learn to love yourself. Step into our world and allow our highly qualified therapists to take you on a journey to a place where time stands still. Visit any one of our Five Star Spas. Lotus Spa at Le Meridien St.Julian's, The Sands Spa at Radisson Blu Golden Bay, 5 Senses Spa and The Aesthetic Centre at the Hilton Malta St.Julian`s and Myoka Dolmen Spa Bugibba. At Myoka, we are committed to the highest quality of products and services.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing experience!”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

During our stay at the Dolmen hotel we used the SPA treatment twice. The service was excellent, team of beautiful therapists was always helpful and attentive. The prices are reasonable if not low comparing to UK prices and the quality is great. For first visit we chose distress massage for a couple as it was my first real and professional massage experience in my life. I have much enjoyed it and it helped me to relax even more on my long-awaited holidays. Moreover it gives you the pleasure of enjoying it with your partner. For the second visit we chose more individual treatment. My partner enjoyed Thai massage and I had a great vit-c facial treatment along with the delicate feet massage. Laura, the therapist who performed my treatments is amazing, helped me to relax and we had a pleasant chat together.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Ziggis_Girl

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

When for an aromatherapy massage on Tuesday before we went home it was brilliant so relaxing and atmosphere was lovely great place . My husband had a neck back and shoulder massage he thought it was great job so well done.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Buttonsnez
Leeds
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great hotel”
Reviewed 2 May 2013

The hotel was very clean with all staff pleasant and helpful. We had booked a superior sea view room and we were not disappointed. The room was on the 6th floor overlooking all the pools and facing St Paul's Island and the sunset. Great for an evening drink on the ample balcony. The pool areas were clean with plenty of sunbeds available. The room was very clean and appeared to have been refurbished recently. The beds were comfortable and there were extra pillows and blankets available in the wardrobe. There was ample hanging space for two people in the wardrobes and plenty of shelf space for other items. The bathroom facilities included bath, shower and sink but no bidet in our room. We went bed and breakfast and the food available was everything you could want from cereals to a full cooked breakfast. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to friends and family. We will be going back.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Venturer7
Derby, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“An Oasis of calm”
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Easy to find with a large choices of treatments carried out by nice friendly staff and not too expensive

Visited August 2012
Weston-super-Mare, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“I only ate in this hotel but the service was very good”
Reviewed 12 March 2012

This is a super Hotel i liked it very much somewhat costly so if one can afford to stay here it would be an excellent place to stay

Visited March 2012