“Excellent ... Exquisite ... Elegant ... Exceptional”
Review of Peking

Peking
Ranked #7 of 100 Restaurants in Qawra
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Derby, United Kingdom
“Excellent ... Exquisite ... Elegant ... Exceptional”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We had googled local restaurants looking for something of a good standard and this restaurant seemed to be up there near the top. We hunted around looking at other restaurants in the hope we found this one. After walking in a different direction we were actually 3 minutes walk away ! Fortunately for us it now opens Sunday lunch times, we opted for the set menu and it was just under 11 euros each , wine was very reasonable too , the restaurant is beautiful and their attentiveness is second to none. We were served prawn crackers which were not only beautiful to look at due to the different colours, they tasted fresh, my husband had the hot and sour soup and I had chicken wonton, these again were fresh and tasty, our mains , my husband had chilli chicken and side of noodles (enough for a family of 4) I had beef with black pepper and chips, when I was asked how the meal was , I responded to say it was the best ever, not realising this lady was the part owner she hugged me with proper gratitude , we have never had such exquisite Chinese food with good value and beautiful surroundings.
I am honoured to have experienced this restaurant ... Please move to UK :-)

• Visited May 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Nicosia, Cyprus
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good value for money”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

we opted for the set menu deal.
a little over 10 euro per person for starter-main-desert
good and tasty food
a little slow on the service point of view but it was ok

• Visited May 2014
Qawra, Malta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good value for money”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Maybe not the most authentic Chinese food but its very nice and the prices are really good. We've been many times and will return many times. Their delivery service is generally quick and efficient too.

Visited April 2014
Island of Malta, Malta
“The Best Chinese take out so far.”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

I ordered a take out and must say that the service and food were great from start to finish. Lucienne was extremely friendly and helpful whilst guiding us through the menu. Delivery was extremely punctual. Food arrived at a perfect temperature , and we got exactly what we had ordered. No mistakes for a change ! The food was very tasty. I will definitely order my next Chinese take out from here. By far the best I have had so far in Malta. Keep it up !

Visited April 2014
Qawra, Malta
“Excellent Chinese food”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Excellent service good food very attentive staff.
Spotlessly clean,air con at right temperature music at correct level.
We will be back.