we came to malta, and this hotel on july 14th. id recently been concerned about what to expect but upon arrival we were greeted with a friendly reception and asked if we would like to attend lunch as our room wasn't quite ready. i must say the food here is exceptional, not once did we need to eat out (apart from perhaps a burger after visiting the clubs at night to soak up the alcohol) :P
each morning the staff were brilliant, made conversation and always seemed sincere in wanting to talk to us.
the bar staff in the evening were the best, whilst watching the entertainment (which by the way was also very impressive, be sure not to challenge anyone to a dance off!!) they always made sure our drinks were never empty and soon recalled our room number of 444 with out us having to say it. maybe we ordered a few to many! but id say the waitresses made our stay, in particular a lovely lady named luca. she was always smiling and genuine in asking about our day. i wish people i worked with were more like half the staff at this hotel. for people attending this hotel in the near future, do not threat. its perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- db San Antonio Hotel + Spa, All-Inclusive, Malta, welcomes you in its newly refurbished Moorish style hotel in the heart of the Mediterranean Sea. It is one of the largest hotels in Malta with over 500 rooms and suites, a variety of restaurants, bars, fitness and Spa facilities in a Moorish style and outdoor pools overlooking the picturesque St. Paul's Bay. The hotel is situated in the northern part of the island of Malta, right in the heart of Qawra, St. Paul's Bay and at a walking distance to the sandy beach, bars, restaurants, casino, National Aquarium, public transport and other amenities including fashion outlets, commodities and services. db San Antonio Hotel + Spa, All-Inclusive, Malta, offers a relaxing environment that makes your stay in Malta an amazing experience. Starting from our outdoor pools and bars to enjoy the sun with family and friends, up to our spa treatments, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and our private Jacuzzi Sultan's Bath. You can start your day with a rich and varied buffet breakfast. For lunch and dinners, you have a choice of cuisines at the various restaurants and a coffee shop within the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your db San Antonio Hotel + Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Hotel Qawra
- San Antonio Hotel And Spa
- San Antonio Malta
- San Antonio Hotel Malta
- San Antonio Qawra
- Db San Antonio Hotel + Spa Malta/Qawra