Just returned after 10 days at the San Antonia and some people just love to complain.
The Hotel isn't quite finished with snagging going on but its no more than regular maintenance at other hotels.We had a room on the 6th floor with a full sea view. The room was large enough for 2 adults and 1 child and was very clean and tidy. Linen was immaculate and the room cleaned daily with spare pillows/blankets available. All the staff where very helpfully at all times with no rudeness that others have mentioned.
The pool was very nice but smaller that the photos make you believe and bear in-mind the hotel caters for up. The rooftop pool with very nice but can get very hot and is adults only- worth a visit to get away from the kids
Bear in mind the hotels caters fro upto 800 so its busy !!
Food is basic but a full variety to cover most tastes and is a buffet self-service- again its busy and can take awhile to eat.
The pool bar is expensive 3.5 euros for a 330ml local beer so beware and the hotel bar has wow fully slow service.
Lift- these have a mind of there own- be patient
The best bit is the entertainment from the Animation team- best on the island.
Brilliantly coordinated by Phil with street dancers Didi,Mathew,LouLou,Diego, Frenchy and Angelica-pure fun and pleasure throughout the day with a 40 min evening show- not to be missed
Its a nice 4* hotel with a few teething issues but the entertainment makes up for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- db San Antonio Hotel + Spa, All-Inclusive, Malta, welcomes you in its newly refurbished Moorish style hotel in the heart of the Mediterranean Sea. It is one of the largest hotels in Malta with over 500 rooms and suites, a variety of restaurants, bars, fitness and Spa facilities in a Moorish style and outdoor pools overlooking the picturesque St. Paul's Bay. The hotel is situated in the northern part of the island of Malta, right in the heart of Qawra, St. Paul's Bay and at a walking distance to the sandy beach, bars, restaurants, casino, National Aquarium, public transport and other amenities including fashion outlets, commodities and services. db San Antonio Hotel + Spa, All-Inclusive, Malta, offers a relaxing environment that makes your stay in Malta an amazing experience. Starting from our outdoor pools and bars to enjoy the sun with family and friends, up to our spa treatments, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and our private Jacuzzi Sultan's Bath. You can start your day with a rich and varied buffet breakfast. For lunch and dinners, you have a choice of cuisines at the various restaurants and a coffee shop within the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your db San Antonio Hotel + Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Hotel And Spa
- San Antonio Hotel Qawra
- San Antonio Malta
- San Antonio Hotel Malta
- San Antonio Qawra
- Db San Antonio Hotel + Spa Malta/Qawra