My family and I have literally just got back from our stay at the San Antonio hotel and spa. We were a party of 8 and varied in age from 6 to 50 something. We spent a week all inclusive and all we can say is "wow". What a fabulous time we all had. The staff from reception, housekeeping, bar and restaurant could not do enough for us. The entertainment staff certainly did what they were there to do and that was entertain. We enjoyed ourselves that much that I am in the process of booking again for next year. We have never stayed in such a friendly environment. Even the people in the area made us feel truly welcome. Our rooms were spotlessly clean with fresh towels everyday, the dining room was the same and the food was outstanding, the staff were very efficient and the tables were cleaned instantly. The poolside bar staff were always very efficient and friendly even at the most busy periods. All in all I can honestly say this has been our best family holiday by far. I read previous reviews and was a little sceptical however this has made me think never listen to others and make your own judgement. The great thing about this hotel is that it caters for all, families around the lower pools and if you are there to relax then there is the rooftop pool for adults only. There was still a little building work going on but never once did it disturb us and even the workmen spoke friendly when passing by.
Thank you to everyone at the San Antonio hotel and spa for making our holiday a truly fantastic one. I never thought we would book the same place twice but you sold it to us. See you again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- db San Antonio Hotel + Spa, All-Inclusive, Malta, welcomes you in its newly refurbished Moorish style hotel in the heart of the Mediterranean Sea. It is one of the largest hotels in Malta with over 500 rooms and suites, a variety of restaurants, bars, fitness and Spa facilities in a Moorish style and outdoor pools overlooking the picturesque St. Paul's Bay. The hotel is situated in the northern part of the island of Malta, right in the heart of Qawra, St. Paul's Bay and at a walking distance to the sandy beach, bars, restaurants, casino, National Aquarium, public transport and other amenities including fashion outlets, commodities and services. db San Antonio Hotel + Spa, All-Inclusive, Malta, offers a relaxing environment that makes your stay in Malta an amazing experience. Starting from our outdoor pools and bars to enjoy the sun with family and friends, up to our spa treatments, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and our private Jacuzzi Sultan's Bath. You can start your day with a rich and varied buffet breakfast. For lunch and dinners, you have a choice of cuisines at the various restaurants and a coffee shop within the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your db San Antonio Hotel + Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Hotel And Spa
- San Antonio Hotel Qawra
- San Antonio Malta
- San Antonio Hotel Malta
- San Antonio Qawra
- Db San Antonio Hotel + Spa Malta/Qawra