We were very worried about staying at this hotel after reading all the reviews but our experience was totally different. We had a duplex room which was great for 2 adults & 2 teenagers. The room was clean & modern, & our cleaner was so sweet & helpful. We arrived early due to our flight but the Hotel stored our bags, gave us our towel cards & our all inclusive bands so no time was lost from enjoying our break. The dining room staff were efficient & polite, the dining room itself was spotless & kept so throughout our stay. The food range was fantastic especially for a family who have one veggie, one person wheat & gluten intolerant & one with a nut allergy. As we were all inclusive we were able to enjoy a wide range of drinks throughout the day & all the bar staff, in all the different bars were great. The army of cleaners who cleaned the pool area every morning was impressive & we were very impressed with how clean the hotel was kept. The roof terrace pool was a peaceful break for us adults & a fantastic view!
We didn't hear a single builder our entire trip & certainly no evidence of building work where we were situated.
If I was going to be picky - I cannot see the need for some guests to buy such huge inflatables to use in the pool, it seemed rather inconsiderate to others. But that's the guests fault & not the hotels.
We had a lovely time & if I want a restful all-inclusive holiday again I would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- db San Antonio Hotel + Spa, All-Inclusive, Malta, welcomes you in its newly refurbished Moorish style hotel in the heart of the Mediterranean Sea. It is one of the largest hotels in Malta with over 500 rooms and suites, a variety of restaurants, bars, fitness and Spa facilities in a Moorish style and outdoor pools overlooking the picturesque St. Paul's Bay. The hotel is situated in the northern part of the island of Malta, right in the heart of Qawra, St. Paul's Bay and at a walking distance to the sandy beach, bars, restaurants, casino, National Aquarium, public transport and other amenities including fashion outlets, commodities and services. db San Antonio Hotel + Spa, All-Inclusive, Malta, offers a relaxing environment that makes your stay in Malta an amazing experience. Starting from our outdoor pools and bars to enjoy the sun with family and friends, up to our spa treatments, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and our private Jacuzzi Sultan's Bath. You can start your day with a rich and varied buffet breakfast. For lunch and dinners, you have a choice of cuisines at the various restaurants and a coffee shop within the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your db San Antonio Hotel + Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Hotel And Spa
- San Antonio Hotel Qawra
- San Antonio Malta
- San Antonio Hotel Malta
- San Antonio Qawra
- Db San Antonio Hotel + Spa Malta/Qawra