“Great food”

Knickerbocker Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 100 Restaurants in Qawra
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: KnickerBocker Restaurant/Cafe/Bar is open 365 days from 8am. We offer breakfast, lunch and dinner and beverages. There is seating inside and if you prefer to sit outside then our location offers sunshine all day long. We are very close to Qawra bus station.
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We had a couple of meals here while visiting Qawra, lovely meal great service and very friendly staff. Can recommend this cafe.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Good value for money, nice food, plenty of selection on the menu at reasonable prices, caters for all ages

Reviewed 23 April 2014

From the food to the beer this is 1 great place. The staff are fantastic and very friendly and it is one of my stops on my route to and from my hotel. Anyone who says that they did not enjoy it give it another go.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

the food was always nicely cooked and hot. my grandson, who is an expert on
chicken nuggets and chips, awarded them his order of merit and pronounced them as on a par with Mcdonalds. Praise indeed! They do a pot of tea for two that is the best in this area, not hot water and tea bag which seems to be the norm here.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

i had cod and chips which consisted of what appeared to be a shop bought frozen battered grey rubbery tasteless morsel and the chips were cheap quality half cooked and cold.
My wife had a thin gristly poor quality burger with same rubbish chips.
The bit of salad with the burger was ok so was the ketchup which helped us consume at least part of the meal. Sorry Malta haven't been here for 33 years and your food has followed in the footsteps of the uk and other countries. Cheap convenience food served up by so called restauranteurs which is why I stay in apartments and cook myself. The good raw materials are available, the will and ability to use them are not

2  Thank George S