From the moment we were picked up from the airport we felt like we were VIP's! The service and attention to detail was fantastic (right down to the baby car seat in the taxi and a highchair in our suite), and nothing seemed to be too much trouble for any of the staff.
Our suite was large, spacious and well equipped and had lovely, modern soft furnishings. We are a family of four (our two children are three and seven months), so we obviously come with plenty of luggage but there was more than enough room for all of our things and our three year old didn't feel 'cooped up' at all.
The location was perfect for us as we were a short walk away from the front/sea but also within a stones throw of the bus station where you can catch direct buses to everywhere. We had originally thought we would hire a car but the bus service is so good and cheap that we changed our minds (although car hire is available very reasonably too close to the hotel). It is such a shame that the old buses are being replaced!
There are supermarkets, restaurants, bars, shops, money exchange etc on the door step. We particularly liked the turkish restaurant/takeaway that the hotel recommended and the Peking chinese restaurant on the same street. Further into Qawra we also loved the Kaptan (Captain) restaurant. The two meals we had in the hotel restaurant Smallts were also excellent, especially the Sunday set menu which is fantastic value for money!
The friendliness of everyone at this hotel is the thing I will remember the most, my son cried when it was time to leave as he had loved the attention so much! I also like the fact that the hotel is constantly updating/improving and even the questionnaire you fill in on departure is seeking what the customer would like to see more of. To me, that is the sign of a hotel team that put the customer first! We will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Envision a modern and stylish boutique hotel located just metres from the sea and a bus terminus providing access to the rest of the island. When you're not out exploring, you stay in a comfortable and fully-equipped self-catering apartment, complete with kitchenette and a balcony with pleasant city and partial sea views. Served with a roof-top pool with stunning views, breakfast, room service and an honesty bar, this will be your refuge from the simultaneously vibrant and laid-back lifestyle the area offers - pubs, restaurants, clubs and myriad of activity and entertainment options. With just over 30 units, our intimate setting and friendly, multilingual staff make you feel right at home. We pride ourselves in going out of our way to make your holiday perfect, from daily housekeeping and a variety of services to advice and assistance with trips and tours. This is Park Lane Aparthotel and here you are not a guest - you are part of the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Park Lane Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Lane Aparthotel Qawra
- Park Lane Aparthotel Hotel Qawra
- Park Lane Aparthotel Malta/Qawra