My daughter and I stayed at the Park Lane Aparthotel for 5 nights.
The hotel location is excellent, near the bus terminal.
We had a very quiet, clean and big apartment. In the kitchen you can find all you need for self catering.
All of the staff were very welcoming, friendly and helpful.
I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Envision a modern and stylish boutique hotel located just metres from the sea and a bus terminus providing access to the rest of the island. When you're not out exploring, you stay in a comfortable and fully-equipped self-catering apartment, complete with kitchenette and a balcony with pleasant city and partial sea views. Served with a roof-top pool with stunning views, breakfast, room service and an honesty bar, this will be your refuge from the simultaneously vibrant and laid-back lifestyle the area offers - pubs, restaurants, clubs and myriad of activity and entertainment options. With just over 30 units, our intimate setting and friendly, multilingual staff make you feel right at home. We pride ourselves in going out of our way to make your holiday perfect, from daily housekeeping and a variety of services to advice and assistance with trips and tours. This is Park Lane Aparthotel and here you are not a guest - you are part of the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Park Lane Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Lane Aparthotel Qawra
- Park Lane Aparthotel Hotel Qawra
- Park Lane Aparthotel Malta/Qawra