Again my wife and I took an extended break staying at the Park Lane Hotel,Qawra.
Again we had to depart from Heathrow as AIRMALTA have reduced their UK departure airports on their winter shedule ( a very bad commercial move in my view).The deparure going out tio Malta was passible but terrible on the return journey i.e. lack of staff,wheelchairs and were was the organisation at Terminal 4, the saving grace was the National Bus Service who are very good taking us to our hotel were we were to meet a friend who kindly acted as my driver back home.
At the hotel,we were in a room of our choice i.e. 201 and was very good but is now looking a little tired but this would still be our choice of rooms when staying at the hotel again.
Because we have been to Malta to many times to mention we just took a laid back break but it was good to see that the ex London Bendy Buses had been retired and the new government as taken over from what was ARRIVA'S responsibility and they are looking for a new owner,whoever it is to be they cannot be any worse than ARRIVA.
Theres a new attraction just round the corner from the hotel that being an Aquarium which is well appointed and will have more sea stock as time goes by.
I will repeat myself as in prevous reviews and state that all the staff are very good indeed, it's a question of ask and have so I have no hesitation in suggesting you consider staying at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Envision a modern and stylish boutique hotel located just metres from the sea and a bus terminus providing access to the rest of the island. When you're not out exploring, you stay in a comfortable and fully-equipped self-catering apartment, complete with kitchenette and a balcony with pleasant city and partial sea views. Served with a roof-top pool with stunning views, breakfast, room service and an honesty bar, this will be your refuge from the simultaneously vibrant and laid-back lifestyle the area offers - pubs, restaurants, clubs and myriad of activity and entertainment options. With just over 30 units, our intimate setting and friendly, multilingual staff make you feel right at home. We pride ourselves in going out of our way to make your holiday perfect, from daily housekeeping and a variety of services to advice and assistance with trips and tours. This is Park Lane Aparthotel and here you are not a guest - you are part of the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Park Lane Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Lane Aparthotel Qawra
- Park Lane Aparthotel Hotel Qawra
- Park Lane Aparthotel Malta/Qawra