My husband and I stayed here for two weeks with another couple and so shared a family apartment. We contacted the hotel direct at the front reception desk and was greeted by Andrea who's customer liason is excellent and warm and bright. Andrea, the 2 Daniella's and other staff always greeted us with smiles and positive personalities right throughout our stay too. The family apartment was excellent, spotlessly clean and nice and bright with a balcony overlooking the main street. Air conditioning, satelite tv, towels changed daily, sheets weekly and floors washed daily and bathrooms cleaned daily too. The bedrooms were all to the back of the apartment away from all the noise of the busy street so enabled a good nights sleep. The hotel is surrounded by little cute pubs, restaurants, shops, mini super marts and anything you may need it was there. The bus terminal was around the corner and so was the casino. The beach was 5 min walking distance. Maybe 10 min walk to the main Bugibba Mall. The pool on the 5th floor had great views. The Smalts restaurant downstairs, belongs to Park Lane was reasonably priced and food was good with a 10% discount if you stayed here.
If visiting Malta again we would definately be staying here again. Keep up the good work Park Lane. Thank you for a lovely stay.
Monica and Phillip B
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Lane Aparthotel offers 25 tastefully-furnished, comfortable self-catering apartments and 3 single hotel rooms and features a rooftop outdoor pool and terrace with stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea. All apartments enjoy a furnished balcony and most offer pleasant city views or partial sea-views. The apartments include a fully-equipped private kitchenette. LCD televisions come with satellite channels and free movie channels and business-friendly amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi and direct-dial telephone. In addition, rooms include complimentary bottled water on arrival, irons & ironing boards and a safe is also available. Private bathrooms include a bath with shower attachment and complimentary toiletries, and a hair dryer is available in the room. Friendly, multilingual staff offer personalised service to help with all your holiday requirements and assistance with trips and tours. Airport transfers can be arranged by the hotel. Housekeeping is offered daily and wake-up calls can be requested. The Park Lane serves full breakfast and guests can order drinks at the Lobby Bar and enjoy them in the outdoor patio (weather-permitting). The hotel also offers complimentary high-speed wireless internet throughout the hotel and guest-rooms, a wide-screen TV in the lobby and a free library. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Lane Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Lane Aparthotel Qawra
- Park Lane Aparthotel Hotel Qawra
- Park Lane Aparthotel Malta/Qawra