A great hotel with excellent staff for whom nothing is too much trouble.
We had a problem with a noisy extractor fan in the room and the staff did everything possible to sort out the problem, even offering an alternative room if required, however we liked the room (well suite) too much to move.
We had a superior studio apartment with a balcony overlooking St Paul’s Bay. The apartment was well equipped and would be perfectly sufficient if you wanted to self cater. There are plenty of supermarkets nearby if you prefer to self-cater. Having said that, local options for eating out are many and varied and extremely good value, including the hotels own restaurant.
Housekeeping is available if required.
Free parking is available in a public car park about 50 yards away and there were usually spaces, the only problem was Saturday night where parking was a nightmare and it took a good half hour to find a space. Having said that the bus station is 100 yards away in the other direction and busses are a better means of getting around the Island, and very cheap. There is also an excursion office next door and very good value excursions can be found, with pick-up and drop-off at the hotel.
The big negative, and this is nothing to do with the hotel at all, is the number of timeshare touts who can be found near the hotel – they are a proverbial pain in the posterior. However I suspect this will be a problem wherever you stay.
All in all an excellent, exceptionally good value hotel and one we will stay in again next time we come to Malta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Envision a modern and stylish boutique hotel located just metres from the sea and a bus terminus providing access to the rest of the island. When you're not out exploring, you stay in a comfortable and fully-equipped self-catering apartment, complete with kitchenette and a balcony with pleasant city and partial sea views. Served with a roof-top pool with stunning views, breakfast, room service and an honesty bar, this will be your refuge from the simultaneously vibrant and laid-back lifestyle the area offers - pubs, restaurants, clubs and myriad of activity and entertainment options. With just over 30 units, our intimate setting and friendly, multilingual staff make you feel right at home. We pride ourselves in going out of our way to make your holiday perfect, from daily housekeeping and a variety of services to advice and assistance with trips and tours. This is Park Lane Aparthotel and here you are not a guest - you are part of the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Park Lane Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Lane Aparthotel Qawra
- Park Lane Aparthotel Hotel Qawra
- Park Lane Aparthotel Malta/Qawra