Our apartment was very clean & comfortable.
We had a maid come in every day.
You have a safe for which you have the key.
Our kitchenette had a microwave & hotplates but there was no oven.
The balcony was a comfortable size to sit and enjoy the great views
The bathroom was a little small.
There was no laundry room, so you have to make other arrangements to have your clothes washed, although there is a laundry service that is a short walk away or you can have them picked up/delivered to your apartment.
There are many restaurants & shops close by.
The bus terminal is across the street, with some direct routes and others lead to Valletta where the main terminal is .
They can be a bit noisy in the morning, woke hubby up a few times but didn't bother me at all.
The beach is a short walk away.
The police station is right next door.... but you will not need to worry, Malta is very safe.
Daniela, Andrea & Lisa were very helpful with our enquirers.
The night staff were all great also.
Any small problems we had were dealt with straight away and the maintenance person was there before we arrived back to the room!
They also provided with a power converter as the one we had was not compatible.
You may use the internet , providing it is at night when the regular office staff are not using the computers.
There is a net cafe a few doors away.
The casino is also very close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Envision a modern and stylish boutique hotel located just metres from the sea and a bus terminus providing access to the rest of the island. When you're not out exploring, you stay in a comfortable and fully-equipped self-catering apartment, complete with kitchenette and a balcony with pleasant city and partial sea views. Served with a roof-top pool with stunning views, breakfast, room service and an honesty bar, this will be your refuge from the simultaneously vibrant and laid-back lifestyle the area offers - pubs, restaurants, clubs and myriad of activity and entertainment options. With just over 30 units, our intimate setting and friendly, multilingual staff make you feel right at home. We pride ourselves in going out of our way to make your holiday perfect, from daily housekeeping and a variety of services to advice and assistance with trips and tours. This is Park Lane Aparthotel and here you are not a guest - you are part of the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Park Lane Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Lane Aparthotel Qawra
- Park Lane Aparthotel Hotel Qawra
- Park Lane Aparthotel Malta/Qawra