2,017 results
All reviews sea view air con animation team cheeky monkey pool bar adult pool family pool the bus salt water sea water sunday lunch plenty of choice big hotel evening entertainment plenty of sunbeds reception staff walk in shower
Reviewed 1 August 2015

I have been visiting Seashells Resort for 3 years now and this Hotel is so highly recommended every year we come back having had a fantastic holiday this year was no exception with the latest refurbishments the rooms are so spacious and very modern style and a safe is an added bonus. The Food is of very good quality serving such a variety to suit all tastes. The IK TokkMaltese Restaurant is a must the food is very good quality and our family friends and children loved trying different specialities. The Barbecue on Saturday evenings is also a must the setting by the lido is so lovely and food is worth a visit and indeed the steaks are something to taste all in all worth paying a bit extra for .
The Animation Team work so hard there is something for everyone if you want to join in . The Stretching and Water Aerobics is such good fun .The evening entertainmentis also very good.
All of the Staff at the Hotel make sure you have a lovely stay and are all very friendly nothing is too much trouble.

The Reception Staff work very hard but always have a smile and are very informative if you need any help ..

The Hotel Charisma Spa is an added bonus and I treated myself to Turkish Massage and this was absolutely amazing I cannot recommend a visit to the Spa which is reasonably priced and staff are very friendly .

I cannot recommend this Hotel enough for anyone wishing to visit malta wonderful places to visit and there are buses which are reasonable priced and the Open Top Bus Tours well worth their money .
The Trip to Comino and Gozo are well worth avisit.

I travelled with my husband and son aged 12 and we will be visiting Seashells again.

From Maxine Woollard

Room Tip: It is worth paying bit extra for a sea view
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank mwooll
Ludgarda S, Director of Sales at Seashells Resort at Suncrest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2015

We thank you for a great review - you have mentioned most aspects of the hotel. It is great that we could still tick all your boxes.

Moreover it is great to read that you have tried all our food and beverage options including the Maltese Restaurant as well as the Saturday BBQ which now takes place at Il-Luzzu Pool - this also gives the feeling of an evening eating out - it is well worth the small supplement.

Reviewed 1 August 2015

My 2 children were staying at this hotel for 2 weeks. First time alone outside of home country and of course i was very worried. But hotel is excellent, very safe for children, food was very good - three times a day children had eaten. Staff of the hotel has been very helpful and attentive to every small item mentioned, like hair dryer has been replayced immideately after requested , to my emails requests answers were written immideately and everything was cleared and confirmed. At the reception everyone has been very kind and patience to answer all questions from children and their parents. Great swimming pool with sea water, great view from the balcony to the sea. There is a bus station right next to the hotel and you can easily get to any part of the island for short time! Children really enjoyed and want to come back with their friends this autumn or next summer!

Room Tip: View from the balcomy is just gorgeous!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Alfiya A

We thank you for a great review and are glad we could tick all your boxes to create a good and safe holiday.

Of course we are glad you found our responses immediate - we try our best.

We look forward to host you soon again in our hotel - or your children with friends.
Cheers

Reviewed 29 July 2015

After living in malta for two years with work 2009-10 ,I go back quite a lot to visit friends and on business so sometimes with family and sometimes with work colleagues. I decided to give the seashells a try after a recommendation from a friend and also persuaded my parents that always stay in a different hotel to come with me.
All I can say is the experience was enjoyable from start to finish,from the quality of the food to the quality of the rooms and also the staff that were unbelievably helpful.
My parents and I are well and truly converted and will be staying at the seashells in all future visits.
In fact I've just booked my next stay
CAN NOT WAIT !!!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank andy b
Ludgarda S, Director of Sales at Seashells Resort at Suncrest, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2015

You have made our day - thanks for a great review.

We are so glad you have enjoyed yourselves so much that you are returning soon to our hotel and of course for giving us a great recommendation.

We will do our utmost to persuade you to keep returning to our hotel.

In the meantime we send sunny regards from our small island.

Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

After we been wait for hours,
Our room still not ready and after I ask to get a voucher for a free meal, the manager couldn't not get in touch because is on a meeting.
Completely disgusting I will ask my teavel agency for a full day refound.
Giovanni ammatuna.

Stayed: July 2015
6  Thank Giovanni198100

We are sorry your room was not ready immediately when you arrived - we advertise that check in is at 15.00hrs - however once a room had been released and cleaned before this time we still hand the keys to our new guests - without waiting until 15.00hrs. Of course this is more of a challenge once the hotel is full and all rooms are occupied back to back.

We hope the rest of your stay was a pleasant one.

Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely brilliant from all angles.

We came here on a family holiday with our 5 year daughter.

The rooms that have recently been refurbished are brilliant, air con, balcony, safe and always clean.

The food in the resturant is always good, there is so much variety at lunch and dinner time. Breakfast is extensive too with selections of hot and cold food.

The staff at the bars are brilliant day and night and get to know your tipple if you visit often enough ;)

The animation team appears to get some bad comments on here but they are great. Ricardo and his team, particularly Steffanie with the kids entertainment do a great job. There is always something on in the evening and sometimes it isn't to your liking; can't please everyone!

The local area has loads around it, the aquarium is worth a visit as is buggiba for an afternoon out. Failing that we caught the bus to valleta, mdina & Blue Grotto great days out; just beware that the busses get really busy at all times of day and don't really run to timetable.

All in all this is a fantastic hotel and we w back next year!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

We would like to thank you for a superb review and are glad we have ticked all your boxes, from accommodation to food, pool, entertainment etc.

Indeed the Acquarium is well worth a visit - and it is only a few minutes' walk away.

it is well worth walking a few minutes to the main bus terminus - like this you secure a seated place on the bus.

Of course we look forward to see you and your family next year and send many sunny regards from Malta.