“Will he ever sort his Buoyancy?”
Review of Dawn Diving

Dawn Diving
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Qawra
More attraction details
Owner description: As a PADI 5 star dive centre, we are based in Malta, surrounded by the clear, warm Mediterranean Sea. Recreational, technical and now Disabled Diver training courses at levels suitable for the complete beginner right through to instructor. Also over 30 specialty courses available for your continued education.
west yorkshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Will he ever sort his Buoyancy?”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I wanted the right dive school to complete advanced OPW with my 14 year old son. Reviews suggested Dawn Diving was the right choice.Big Trev,Jane and Dave are a great team, looked after us really well. Would have no hesitation in recommending, or booking with them again in future. We had eight dives in all. Thanks for a great experience. Phil & George

3 Thank scottybells
Trevor P, Owner at Dawn Diving, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Hi Phil and George, many thanks for the great review and well done both of you for completing your Advance and junior Advanced open water courses. You both worked very hard, well done. Looking forward to seeing you both again very soon for more great fun dives.

Paphos District, Cyprus
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“...reasons for writing this are very clear....”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

It has been 11 years since I passed my Open Water PADI course. As you can guess, I was a little "rusty" to say the least, as its been 10 years since I dived.........

Fate brought me into the caring hands of Dawn Diviing, and how fortunate I was. How I was treated from the start to completing my Advanced Open Water Diver, was nothing short of inspiring...... Above all, the by-word was safety, safety, safety. The muted but extreme confidence and experience of Trevor, Jane and Dave the instructors was impressively calming and confidence instilling.

Always one-on-one with my qualifying advanced dives. A kind of VIP treatement, as far different from when I first qualified Open Water.

On my second dive deep to 100ft the other day, nitrogen narcosis got to me, however, I now know it is nothing to be feared, as the training took care of it, and nailed it. I signaled, we came up a few meters, and it faded away. My two dives today to complete my course, were to the same 100ft depth, and all was fine, with no symptoms whatsoever. It affects you sometimes, but confidence and expert training took care of my reactions, which I am soooo grateful for.

If you are in Malta, as a resident like me, or coming on holiday, I would say this......why go anywhere else to learn or polish up your diving skills, when so many have said the very same things about Dawn Diving.

The dive sights are great, and today sat on the wheelhouse of the sunken tugboat the "Rozi", and the fish surrounded me wanting me to feed them, it was simply marvelous. My confidence oozed out, I was smiling inside, and so very, very happy to be there.

My heartfelt thanks to you Jane, Trevor and Dave. My honeymoon in the Maldives in 13 days, will be so much more relaxed underwater with the skills you taught and the confidence you instilled in me. Thanks for bringing me to this point in my diving life in safety and with genuine care. It was a great pleasure to be with you.

May you go from strength to strength, because, you know what? You deserve it, and you earn it every day.

With best wishes and thanks. Tony Samson CII

1 Thank sunmaverick
Trevor P, Owner at Dawn Diving, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Hi Tony, many thanks for your great review. Well done on completing your Padi Advanced open water course with Jane. We hope to see you again very soon for more specialty and pleasure dives. We wish you well on your honeymoon to the Maldives and happy diving.
Wales
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Thanks for a great experience!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Before visiting Malta I checked Trip Advisor for a good SCUBA diving school as I wanted to build on my recently acquired 'Open Water' course and maybe progress to take my Advanced Open Water. I chose Dawn Diving as they had consistently had excellent reviews - and after my experiences I can see why!
From my first email to the last of my eight dives I couldn't have been looked after any better. Thanks to Trevor, Jane and Dave for their continual encouragement and support throughout each dive.
Guess who I am going to look up the next time that I am in Malta diving?

2 Thank WelshWizard99
Trevor P, Owner at Dawn Diving, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Many thanks for your great review of Dawn Diving. We do try and give the best possible service and safety of all clients will always come before taking your money. We look forward to seeing you again for more fun in the near future. Trevor
Edinburgh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Brilliant diving experience with professional dive team!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I've just had 2 days (4 dives) with Dawn Diving after 11 years out of the water! The dive team were great making me feel relaxed and comfortable, going through all the procedures and easeing my worries! The boss Big Trev (Trevor Pager), was brilliant as were his fiance Jane Hamlett and also my buddy for the dives, David Lunn. Everyone was pleasant, friendly, funny and any questions asked were answered quickly and professionally. It was a great experiance diving in Malta and i'll definatley be going back to dive with Dawn Diving every time I'm over, can't wait for the next one! Thanks again guys, keep up the good work!

2 Thank Duds007
Trevor P, Owner at Dawn Diving, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review Dawn Diving after your recent trip to Malta.
It is always a pleasure to take previous experienced divers back in to the water for a required review and then for fun in our underwater world. we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip. Trevor
Kirkmichael, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Professional attitude and helpfulness”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I had reviewed several local operators prior to contacting Dawn Divers and they had the best feed back of all the dive company's local to my hotel.
My 14 year old daughter and myself dived with Trevor, Jane and Dave over 2 days as she finished her JAOW course with them that had been started in the UK.
Their pre and post dive attitude and information input to her was professional to say the least and during the dives they were again diligent in their actions and mannerisms.
All supplied dive gear was virtually brand new and this again showed me that they maintain the image and ethos of a padi dive operator.
She was made to feel extremely comfortable and this helped her pass her jaow.
I would thoroughly recommend them to any other divers, or future divers, who are planning a trip to Malta.
Stewart and Cara Mundell

4 Thank Stewart M
Trevor P, Owner at Dawn Diving, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Thank you Stuart and Cara for your wonderful review of Dawn Diving. We do like to be professional and with constant customer safety in mind , we do try to achieve all goals set out by the customer when visiting. It was a pleasure to finish cara's advance open water course and we hope to see you both back with us sometime in the future. Trevor