“Good three star value”

Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Qawra
Northallerton
“Good three star value”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is obviously a budget hotel so don't expect luxury. That being said, the place is clean, has indoor & outdoor pools with enough sun beds to go round. I must say a foam mattress would make a difference cos they are hard plastic sun beds.
The secret is to be early for breakfast to avoid cremated bacon & rubber eggs but if you get down for breakfast in good time, then it's good, fruit juice, cereal, bacon, eggs, sausage, beans & tomatoes, toast and marmalade or honey, tea or coffee. There is always a choice of a hot dinner or salad in the evening. Basic and wholesome food without frills.
Clean linen & towels every day incl Sunday which is good,
All in all a good deal for what it costs. We would be happy to return for another summer stay.

• Stayed June 2014
4 Thank AG190351

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Lancashire, UK
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I have been to the Euroclub a few times now and each time I'm a little more impressed. However my last stay was excellent. They put me in one of the rooms they have finished renovating. Could I find fault of course I could any one who goes on holiday to moan could but I would be hard pressed to complain. Plenty of room for my wheel chair and more than enough room to just chill out. Every time I have been to the hotel I get escorted to my room. This time was no exception. Enjoy the friendly atmosphere and the staff are so helpfull

Room Tip: ask to be in one of the new rooms
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank ajaysea
Sliema, Malta
Reviewed 14 June 2014

The only hotel I could find a prayer group where anyone can join to pray Wonderful staff especially the young owner Mario The manager Mr Said is an expired to solve problems that arise in any hotel The receptions are prompt to help and asst God bless this hotel

Room Tip: Rooms are quite spacious
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank vince725
belfast
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Stayed here last December the place was cold unfriendly and no hot water to shower never have I stayed any were the water was stone cold every day til they ordered oil as people were complaining about it food wasn't much better that was my second time but its my last. Stay well away from here if u want to enjoy ur holidays

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Simonkts, General Manager at Euroclub Hotel, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thank you for choosing the Euro club hotel for Second time. I am sorry that your holiday experience this time has not lived up to your expectations. But let me ask you what about your first visit to us you never tell people here why you come back again after first visit and when your first visit was? it was hot water in your first Visit ?
While I disagree with much of your review I will not be addressing your concerns in this space. The reason for doing this is that it is obvious your review has been written after 6 MONTHS of your stay with us and I am writing this response to tell people here you never been here last December you know why because there was 200 to 250 Guests in the hotel last December and was very good hot water and still and There was no complaining about the food or unfriendly or anything so why you came here after 6 months and tell people { Stay well away from here if u want to enjoy ur holidays}
I know why !!! they come to us asking for jobs on the hotel they send us some friends live in Malta for jobs if we say no than here we are bad Review when they feel so.
I cannot understand the space is open here for all Review come from people make them self unknown to us they choose not to make them self unknown to us .it is shame when people decided to write bad about you for them benefits
our Guests satisfaction is our primary concern and we cannot serve you better if you do not let us know that you are unsatisfied. when you are in house .please consider the truth and lies here . we all have our experience and expectations in live we all not the same. We shall continue provide our good service to our clients as we always done years after years
Regards Sayed Akl

Travellers are raving about these Qawra hotels

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Mr & Mrs Smiths.

we arrived night time at EuroClub Hotel, as soon as we had check-in we were accommodated on a apt. which was quiet large,clean and snug room.
Next day me and my wife waked up and went straight to restaurant and we had a great breakfast, actually when i read comments a lot of people moaning ,but i coudnt say that, actually you got more what you paid, rooms are very bright and nice, mostly of them with great views, Meals are fabulous, from breakfast to dinner, every day you satisfied with different lavish meals, and most important is meal they cook on a daily based ,which means you got fresh meal every day which is very rear to find in Malta.
And last day before we left we met Chef-named Nina ,which looks very kind,has friendly disposition with all customers, courtesy and resilient woman.
We met also Operating Manager Saiat which devoted for his job and hotel ..
Thats its directors Mario and whole his family for a great hospitality .
I recommend everybody if not stay at least visit watsons restaurant at Euroclub Hotel ,and taste versatile ,diversify lavish meals.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quiter
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
6 Thank David S
Glenrotten
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Budget hotel, basic, clean and does exactly what it says on the tin. Staff very helpful, polite. Bedding/towels changed every day which is more than higher cost accomodation.
Cant say same for Lowcostholidays though - they screwed up our booking which meant we were not on transfer list (operator could not care less!) and we had no booking at Euroclub. Thanks to the duty manager we had a place to stay till it was sorted out.
Euroclub= 10/10
Lowcostholiday=nil point o/10

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Low Cost Holidays

1 Thank Christopher B
Vilnius, Lithuania
Reviewed 27 May 2014

no hair dryer, no working tv, no fruits after dinner! you should ask for desert, then they bring you a piece of cake, if you don't ask you don't get anything! no info about cakes anywhere, this info passed secretly. No yogurt at breakfast.

Staff ok, friendly. This is the worst hotel I have been to. The rating of this hotel should be only .1.5 stars, not 3*

The view from the window was into inner roof. It looked like you are in prison. Terrible!

Don't expect to sleep more than 8 30, if noises from corridor will not wake you, them cleaning ladies will start their room service after 9 30 a. m There's no cards to hang on the door for peace and quiet.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Brigitte777B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Qawra
Topaz Hotel
Porto Azzurro
Porto Azzurro
#5 of 14 in St. Paul's Bay
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,291 reviews

Been to Euroclub Hotel? Share your experiences!