“€35 euro and yet not as good as other places for the same price”
Review of Euroclub Hotel

Euroclub Hotel
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Qawra
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Staying only one night, whilst the room is a great size and the bathroom is massive , the floor is slippy due to being all tiled , the bathroom is dated and there was no hot water for the bath , the staff are pleasant though and I guess if you just want a base to sleep on it would be fine

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Robert G

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Avoid, avoid avoid.
Dull, Dark and Depressing. Rooms are dark and dirty, and poorly maintained. This is NO WAY a 3 star hotel, more like a 1 star. This hotel is for locals looking for a couple of nights stay.

Room Tip: Stay at another Hotel
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
9  Thank Blackbeauty100
Simonkts, General Manager at Euroclub Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

I am sorry to say the trip advisor have to insure the all reviews here are from persons they stayed in hotels they write the reviews about them . not everyone have the right to write bad about people without any prove in them hand and we as hotel have the right to know who is write good or bad about us so we can reply them with thanks .
The way this review been showing to people here fully unfair to the hotel business without any details this my reply about MR/MRS unknown
Many Thanks
Sayed Akl

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Mr and mr Bennett from UK.
on recently time we been in Maltese Islands,and we stay many other hotels in Sliema and st.julians,from 4 to 5 star hotels such as preluna hotel, plevna hotel, rokna hotel and westin draganara.but we never experienced such a great hospitality and atmosphere like Euroclub which is allocated in Qawra City, just 5 minutes away from hub of st.pauls Bay.

we arrived afternoon time,our fortunately apt was ready, we been checked straight away,and we stay for a 7 days.
We were very delighted that with small budget you can get very nice ,bright and pleasant apartment.
Hotel equipped with all necessity amenities ,and our surprise was that for 3 star hotel you will have pleasant 2 pools,which is very rear nowadays.

The same day as soon as we arrived, we visit bar which is on a ground floor, thats a very massive bar, and prices a really cheap compare with many other bars or allocated nearby Euroclub Hotel.
Around 7 p.m we had great dinner at Euroclub Hotel.and we were so satisfied we booked for 7 days and we got chunky breakfast and delicious dinner every single day.
Mostly food was done by English way /method and first we said Chef might be from uk,and last day before we left we asked to speak with chef and we discovery she wasnt from Uk,,she was Russian speaking, pleasant-looking,and courtesy woman Nina.
Thanks all of staff of Euroclub for great host,we never will forget those 7 pleasant days spent at Euroclub,and sure without any hesitation we will comeback for next year.
We recommend to everyone dont look at any take serious consideration any ugly reviews and visit euroclub hotel at Qawra

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank David b
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is obviously a budget hotel so don't expect luxury. That being said, the place is clean, has indoor & outdoor pools with enough sun beds to go round. I must say a foam mattress would make a difference cos they are hard plastic sun beds.
The secret is to be early for breakfast to avoid cremated bacon & rubber eggs but if you get down for breakfast in good time, then it's good, fruit juice, cereal, bacon, eggs, sausage, beans & tomatoes, toast and marmalade or honey, tea or coffee. There is always a choice of a hot dinner or salad in the evening. Basic and wholesome food without frills.
Clean linen & towels every day incl Sunday which is good,
All in all a good deal for what it costs. We would be happy to return for another summer stay.

• Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank AG190351
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I have been to the Euroclub a few times now and each time I'm a little more impressed. However my last stay was excellent. They put me in one of the rooms they have finished renovating. Could I find fault of course I could any one who goes on holiday to moan could but I would be hard pressed to complain. Plenty of room for my wheel chair and more than enough room to just chill out. Every time I have been to the hotel I get escorted to my room. This time was no exception. Enjoy the friendly atmosphere and the staff are so helpfull

Room Tip: ask to be in one of the new rooms
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank ajaysea
Reviewed 14 June 2014

The only hotel I could find a prayer group where anyone can join to pray Wonderful staff especially the young owner Mario The manager Mr Said is an expired to solve problems that arise in any hotel The receptions are prompt to help and asst God bless this hotel

Room Tip: Rooms are quite spacious
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank vince725
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Stayed here last December the place was cold unfriendly and no hot water to shower never have I stayed any were the water was stone cold every day til they ordered oil as people were complaining about it food wasn't much better that was my second time but its my last. Stay well away from here if u want to enjoy ur holidays

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Simonkts, General Manager at Euroclub Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you for choosing the Euro club hotel for Second time. I am sorry that your holiday experience this time has not lived up to your expectations. But let me ask you what about your first visit to us you never tell people here why you come back again after first visit and when your first visit was? it was hot water in your first Visit ?
While I disagree with much of your review I will not be addressing your concerns in this space. The reason for doing this is that it is obvious your review has been written after 6 MONTHS of your stay with us and I am writing this response to tell people here you never been here last December you know why because there was 200 to 250 Guests in the hotel last December and was very good hot water and still and There was no complaining about the food or unfriendly or anything so why you came here after 6 months and tell people { Stay well away from here if u want to enjoy ur holidays}
I know why !!! they come to us asking for jobs on the hotel they send us some friends live in Malta for jobs if we say no than here we are bad Review when they feel so.
I cannot understand the space is open here for all Review come from people make them self unknown to us they choose not to make them self unknown to us .it is shame when people decided to write bad about you for them benefits
our Guests satisfaction is our primary concern and we cannot serve you better if you do not let us know that you are unsatisfied. when you are in house .please consider the truth and lies here . we all have our experience and expectations in live we all not the same. We shall continue provide our good service to our clients as we always done years after years
Regards Sayed Akl

Also consider these accommodations in or near Qawra
Relax Inn Hotel
Sunflower Hotel
Sunflower Hotel
#6 of 15 in Qawra
db San Antonio Hotel + Spa

Been to Euroclub Hotel? Share your experiences!