We stayed at the Sunny Coast Resort Club from Sunday, March 6 till Friday, March 11. The studio we booked was very luxurious and surprisingly big. We had our breakfast at the Malibu restaurant, just opposite the hotel and next to the swimming pool belonging to the resort. One had the option between an English breakfast and a continental one, which were both pretty good and sufficient. The personnel at the Malibu restaurant was very friendly; special compliments go to the cook who prepared a wonderful breakfast for 9 guests on his own (on Friday morning).
One minor point: the entrance of the hotel does not look very inviting. However, the inside of the hotel is really beautful, personnel is friendly and helpful, towels were changed every day; garbage cans emptied every day; studio cleaned and linen change every 3 days. In short, we had a very good time at this resort and we absolutely recommend it to others! Regards from the Netherlands: Bruno and Erna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunny Coast Resort and Spa is ideally located in one of Malta's most beautiful bays. The Resort offers an easy and relaxing experience and has its own Leisure Centre, situated in a separate area across the hotel by the water's edge together with its private beach, large outdoor swimming pool together with a children's pool, three jacuzzis, a heated indoor pool, sauna and massage rooms, squash court and a fully air-conditioned gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sunny Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunny Coast Hotel Qawra
- Sunny Coast Resort And Spa
- Sunny Coast Resort & Spa Malta/Qawra