Myself and my family are just back from a two week stay at the Sunny Coast, first impressions were great, reception area is lovely, some staff were not very polite, night staff very friendly. Although on arriving to our room (2 bedroom seaview Apt) We were quite dissapointed, the air conditioning was non existent, we did complain and had it checked out to be told it was working, but had to request two fans. The cleanliness of the room was not up to scratch but was cleaned a couple of days later and the standard was much better for the rest of our stay. The pool area across the road was good, again a few things that could be looked at, more anti-slip mats around the pool area, children & adults slipping a lot. We bought swim shoes for the children and they worked well.
The restaurant, The Village Square, well what i can i say.........Not one bad meal yet!!! The food was fantastic. From the range of restaurants around that area it was certainly the best. Ramona, Carmen and the rest of the family work very hard, they are a fantastic family! They made us feel very welcome and i will definately be returning to visit them.
The resort itself is lovely and quiet. Easy bus service, but at times buses are very very busy. Bugibba is 15-20min walk through side streets. You can walk along the coast but this does take slightly longer. There is a great water park for children in Bugibba, it is free but you only get to use it for 15mins and then you have to re-queue. Great stop off to cool the children down.
It was my first time in Malta and i will certainly be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunny Coast Resort and Spa is ideally located in one of Malta's most beautiful bays. The Resort offers an easy and relaxing experience and has its own Leisure Centre, situated in a separate area across the hotel by the water's edge together with its private beach, large outdoor swimming pool together with a children's pool, three jacuzzis, a heated indoor pool, sauna and massage rooms, squash court, games room and a fully air-conditioned gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Expedia, Lastminute, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunny Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunny Coast Hotel Qawra
- Sunny Coast Resort And Spa
- Sunny Coast Resort & Spa Malta/Qawra